• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

HNI_0009.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0046.JPG
HNI_0047.JPG

Isabelle, calm down!

CY36biy.jpg

I watched him fall in.

deJPWR8.jpg

RIP Lucky (And Deli there in the background thinking if he don't look he won't get called to help).

It was an interesting New Year's Countdown in Bam:
xM8bpaW.jpg
Everybody lined up to get a special New Year's kiss from Rasher.I think the Mayor went for seconds.

6LCwJk5.jpg
Curly almost had to be hosed down.

BWxWugG.jpg
Pancetti was a total buzzkill by announcing that she was moving away.Sorry,hog mama....you're stayin'.

N6xLFKt.jpg
The Mayor might have overindulged a bit with the umm...sparkling cider.

qQ8Jp33.jpg
Sometimes when we enjoy ourselves too much,we tend to say things that we regret later.Mayor Emeril was overheard chatting up Isabelle at the Countdown celebration:

Mayor Emeril:"Uh...Isabelle..I know you're a dog and I'm a dude but I've always thought that you're a real babe-o-tron.M-m-maybe we can go out for drinks sometime.......(belch)..."

Isabelle:"Sorry,I'm saving myself for K.K. Slider and your arms are too skinny anyways."

It was an interesting New Year's Countdown in Bam:
View attachment 191567
Everybody lined up to get a special New Year's kiss from Rasher.I think the Mayor went for seconds.

View attachment 191569
Curly almost had to be hosed down.

View attachment 191570
Pancetti was a total buzzkill by announcing that she was moving away.Sorry,hog mama....you're stayin'.

View attachment 191571
The Mayor might have overindulged a bit with the umm...sparkling cider.

View attachment 191572
Sometimes when we enjoy ourselves too much,we tend to say things that we regret later.Mayor Emeril was overheard chatting up Isabelle at the Countdown celebration:

Mayor Emeril:"Uh...Isabelle..I know you're a dog and I'm a dude but I've always thought that you're a real babe-o-tron.M-m-maybe we can go out for drinks sometime.......(belch)..."

Isabelle:"Sorry,I'm saving myself for K.K. Slider and your arms are too skinny anyways."
Mayor Emeril Furry Confirmed!!!

C'est vraiment magnifique!

LwUnMPl.png

RfFpKPa.png

I've decided to once again pick the game up, but this time set in French to hopefully better my understanding of the language. It's a bit of a shock after playing in English for so long, and I wasn't expecting the message at the tree planting ceremony to take up 2 text bubbles (the first part just said the date I started). Everything's going smoothly, though!

C'est vraiment magnifique!

LwUnMPl.png

RfFpKPa.png

I've decided to once again pick the game up, but this time set in French to hopefully better my understanding of the language. It's a bit of a shock after playing in English for so long, and I wasn't expecting the message at the tree planting ceremony to take up 2 text bubbles (the first part just said the date I started). Everything's going smoothly, though!

whoa this is a great way to practice a language! kind of wish I had a korean copy of the game so I can practice.

whoa this is a great way to practice a language! kind of wish I had a korean copy of the game so I can practice.

You don't need to have a cartridge from a specific region to use that language. If you change your 3DS's language, the game will change to that language too (if it's available in ACNL).

You don't need to have a cartridge from a specific region to use that language. If you change your 3DS's language, the game will change to that language too (if it's available in ACNL).

Oh really? That's awesome. I'll have to try it :) thanks

Annalise.jpg

Who says snooties are completely watered down? I love those rare sassy moments XD

Jingle.jpg

This is my first time getting Jingle's RV! Woohoo!

HNI_0005.JPG
HNI_0006.JPG

I wish I could just buy the furniture from Sylvana's RV without trying to kick someone out of Vista just to have her there. I already have her in my other town, Moonview and I will hate to kick someone out of Vista lol.

I completely forgot to play yesterday & today I wasn't feeling up to much. My rating hit 23 % and that's where it will stay until tomorrow, haha.

ARiMlV1.png

Helpful hints on money

VQI6ZGE.png

Kat is my newest villager

THI1tI6.png

Began working on becoming mayor

1bGBNE1.png

Paid Astrid/Katrina a visit

nzsFJLJ.png

And paid off my house!

Here's a look at my map as well, if anyone is interested.
2KiB3AI.png

Th?o is Poncho, Salami is Rasher, Dalma is Portia, and Aurore is Aurora. I'm not sure who Lola is in the English version, though. And Kat is obviously Katt.​

Sorry if these seem like irrelevant screenshots, I'm just trying to get a sense of my entire day & thought I'd post them here.

Back