The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread!

DQ2cjTIV4AAbsTJ.jpg

Uh, of course, Margie... I'll do that... if I ever see him around...

DQ2c7CrUIAEz1Mr.jpg

I'm liking the way the bushes look like frosted cupcakes ♫

Last edited:
View attachment 212597

Uh, of course, Margie... I'll do that... if I ever see him around...

Margie *-*

- - - Post Merge - - -

snowy day.jpg

Took this this morning; what a blissful morning. It's as if it were my halcyon. Sipping on my warm coffee from Brewster's whilst listening to the Christmas-y 6AM theme.
Good morning, villagers!

I finally did it! It's hard to see in the photo, but I got all six different sapling stump symbols (Butterfly; Citrus fruit cross-section; Ginko Leaf (Crazy Redd's Logo); Heart; Triforce; X) in one area! This little mushroom farm is complete! Now I'm going to find a spot to try for the cedar ones!

HNI_0082.JPG

I didn't count how many times I replanted to get that triforce!

Last edited:
cQXMJlr.jpg
What?Did Walmart have a sale?This is the frogs' revenge for the time I tried to make them all wear the frog tee.

1l4oPNh.jpg
Yep.Hard not to notice a large chicken wearing a loud shirt saying "omelette" all the time.

F5azlVI.jpg
The last balloon is leaving, the last balloon of all
The last balloon is leaving, undress, discard, let fall

View attachment 212686
The last balloon is leaving, the last balloon of all
The last balloon is leaving, undress, discard, let fall
[/QUOTE]

That is an incredible photo! I looked up the lyrics and listened to the song...thought-provoking...

Btw, the frogs look cute in that shirt.

Last edited:
DRQRzzBU8AILLYu.jpg
DRQPct7VwAE1_YE.jpg

Late fall absolutely killed my motivation to play (the colors were so ugly I wanted to cry)
Thankfully winter came and fixed that, can't wait for Toy Day!

1GlRSbH.jpg
One of the fun things about having a town full of pigs is that there's never a shortage of stupid greetings and catchphrases.

fCXL9v4.jpg
This is what really happens when you "forget" to pay off your home expansion loan.

tyXPono.jpg
Sorry,Hans but I haven't had this new 2DS XL for very long and I'm not sure where the fwoosh port is.

mAUuZps.jpg

Right, Isabelle... this is way too close to the drinking fountain. What was I thinking? :rolleyes:

Rose what are you thinking!? I need room to drink. What were you trying to build anyway?

Rose what are you thinking!? I need room to drink. What were you trying to build anyway?
An illuminated clock. Isabelle won't have it, though. She doesn't seem to like any PWPs within 100 feet of the plaza or... drinking fountains, apparently. :(

Sooo I've been debating for months now if I should move out Julian. For awhile he's been rather bland to me, but it was Freya's harsh words to him that sealed his fate:

DRht7-gVoAA4BCp.jpg:large

DRhuLULU8AAC9vv.jpg:large

I felt a little uncomfortable witnessing this confrontation. But perhaps Julian moving is for the best... I shall wait until Christmas to see what other amiibo I get first to see if I get anyone else more interesting. :3 To be fair, Julian is perfectly nice, but I think I need a change (and Freya frankly agrees).

Back