• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime!

I'm, like, years late to the party, but I finally started watching Kyoukai no Kanata. I don't have many anime-watching friends irl, but this guy mentioned he really liked it, and curiosity got the best of me. I'm 4 episodes in right now, and I'm enjoying it so far. But it sorta feels like Noragami with less interesting characters. My main problem so far is that the characters lack depth, but I've got 8 episodes to go, so.

It's been awhile since I've watched knk, decent watch but I don't remember it being anything too special.

I'm, like, years late to the party, but I finally started watching Kyoukai no Kanata. I don't have many anime-watching friends irl, but this guy mentioned he really liked it, and curiosity got the best of me. I'm 4 episodes in right now, and I'm enjoying it so far. But it sorta feels like Noragami with less interesting characters. My main problem so far is that the characters lack depth, but I've got 8 episodes to go, so.

i didnt really like it, i loved the art and animation but thats about it. i dont even really remember the whole plot lol

just be warned its pppp graphic at times

ok now i wanna read it :rolleyes:

lol and ya really enjoyed Psycho-Pass, can't say the music is the best but that's your standard weird electronic nowadays. I miss when OST were either catchy af pop or heavy metal (like Mnemosyne).

Last edited:
I'm watching Digimon Xros Wars rn, even now it is very similar to Pok?mon, I still like it. I enjoy a anime without fanservice or buckets of guts (Yes corpse party) sometimes. If you think Yu-gi-oh! And Pok?mon are similar, watch this.

Animes I've watched are -

Cardcaptor Sakura
Black Butler
FMA
FMA - Brotherhood
Corpse Party
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters (First Gen FTW!!!!!!)
Pokemon
Digimon Fusion (Xros Wars dub)
Duel Masters (Meh...)
Death Note
Attack on Titan

im watching daily lives of highschool boys. its obviously not an ideal anime for someone who looks for plot/character development/drama/etc etc..but its just one of those animes for the laughs. i actually find most episodes really funny and interesting to watch, it feels like the episodes pass by really quickly too considering its 24 minutes per episode like every other anime

im watching daily lives of highschool boys. its obviously not an ideal anime for someone who looks for plot/character development/drama/etc etc..but its just one of those animes for the laughs. i actually find most episodes really funny and interesting to watch, it feels like the episodes pass by really quickly too considering its 24 minutes per episode like every other anime

Daily Lives is the perfect anime to watch with friends I'd say. We had this giant group of 20 people and we all assigned each other roles, (I was Literature Girl) and that made everything 10x better. While I'd recommend it however, gotta say that Nichijou is a masterpiece and really beats out Daily Lives overall.

I actually just started Uppote! yesterday and...uhh... I'm not really sure what to think yet, lol. Probably will start Nagi no Asukara tonight if I can't take any more moe guns, xD

Finished Kimi ni Todoke and I'm almost caught up on the manga.
Send me more shoujo ;A;

I've Seen:
Ao Haru Ride
Kimi ni Todoke

I've Read/Reading:
Orange
Ao Haru Ride
Taiyou No le
Strobe Edge

To anyone looking for a new anime/manga, id recommend Seraph of the End. Its vampires vs humans in a post apoc tokyo

I've watched like 150 or more series. If you need a suggestion, I'm sure I could give you one xD

watching shokugeki no souma (food wars). i dropped it for some reason after the first episode was released, but im glad i got back to it. everything is great expect for the fact that the anime causes me to salivate..and the ecchi scenes are pretty awkward to watch when other people are around

Send me more shoujo ;A;

I've Seen:
Ao Haru Ride
Kimi ni Todoke

I've Read/Reading:
Orange
Ao Haru Ride
Taiyou No le
Strobe Edge

Mangahere has so much shoujo manga ;u; it's the best ;u;

Anime ( most are very good)

Say 'I love you' : ok :/
Special A : a bit old and it can get annoying at times...
****Chihayafuru : (gr8 unless you hate poems)
Lovely Complex : funny
***Kamisama Hajimema****e : (AHHH <3 ) (Lol it got censored... )
***Toradora : this is a classic .-.
***Ouran High School Host Club: also a bit old but very hilarious
Kaichou wait maid-sama : never finished but it started out great
Shugo Chara : LOL pretty much little kids with magical powers...not bad
**Hanasaku iroha: very laid back, not a lot of romance, but it's enjoyable ;u;
Inu x Boku SS: eh it's ok
**Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun :(funny and cute)

Manga
*indicates personal favs.

Last Game
Ookami Shoujo To Kuro Ouji
*Hibi Chouchou
L-DK
*Hiyokoi
**Mairunovich
Akatsuki no Yona ( its so so)
*Kyou no Kira-kun
*Suki desu Suzuki-kun!!
*Sugar Soldier
Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu
**Stardust Wink
Ookamidomo no ****sukekata
Ouji to Hero
*Bokura ga Ita
Boku kara Kimi ga Kienai
16 Life

Last edited:
Send me more shoujo ;A;

I've Seen:
Ao Haru Ride
Kimi ni Todoke

I've Read/Reading:
Orange
Ao Haru Ride
Taiyou No le
Strobe Edge
!! yeah tonari no kaibutsu kun definitely! horimiya is also great, not a shoujo genre apparently but it actually is? hirunaka no ryuusei is my favorite shoujo and uhmm whatelse,,

hibi chouchou, namaikizakarai, ookami shoujo to kuro ouji??, and yeah lovely complex and kamisama hajimema****a!!! special a is also good except the art is kinda weird...

if you liked ao haru ride though, definitely try hirunaka no ryuusei.

watching shokugeki no souma (food wars). i dropped it for some reason after the first episode was released, but im glad i got back to it. everything is great expect for the fact that the anime causes me to salivate..and the ecchi scenes are pretty awkward to watch when other people are around

i love shokugeki so much :') it was pretty awkward when i watched the first couple episodes cause i watched it with friends over skype lolol but now its not that bad

just finished season 1 of princess tutu and i think it was so good.. like, the only thing i didn't like about it is the art style of some chars but yeah it's an old anime soooo... heheh but loved it tho

Back