• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime!

Same, and half the time I giggle over those moments as well.

Especially something like this,

PFFFFFFFF did she just say Mewtwo? DX It totally sounded like it.
I think it's actually interesting that people who can speak English fluently are considered as intelligent. I'd rather call a physics or mathematics maniac intelligent but English? Well, if someone can speak Chinese or something similar, I'd admire him too...

I put Seven Deadly on hold. I'm 12/24 episodes in. It's a entertaining, but the fanservice is a little overkill. I thought Elisabeth was going to be a kickass character, but they ended up just using her as a sex object *cough* No Game No Life Stephanie.

The fanservice gets a lot less after that(except for Merlin, but she doesn't get much screentime). The later episodes are really good and the last few episodes have been really great. After those episodes then Merlin and Diane are really the only fanservice people. Meliodas and King are really great.

i just finished death parade
i'm okay with it, i think
not sure what i wanted but im definitely not disappointed
im just glad it didnt destroy me like ZNT

aleonhart said:
With Ginti sending Mayu and Harada into the void...had he he told her they were just going to the void to check it out/get Harada's soul back? But was actually tricking her? And did he decide to send her to the void because she had chosen to sacrifice Light for Harada? That whole sequence was so depressing, I'm still feeling its effects
when i saw that my initial thought was that she chose to go into the void with him because she didnt want to send another person there. but after the last episode, i dont even know. ginti might have tested her after all.

Last edited:
I just finished watching Jewelpet Tinkle and I think its one of my favorite things ever ^^

Just finished Tokyo Ghoul √A and Death Parade today. The ending to Tokyo Ghoul √A was okay. Like the first season, it didn't end on a strong note. Death Parade on the other hand had a both happy and sad ending that almost made me cry. I would definitely give that anime a 10/10. I also watched the 10th episode of Assassination Classroom. That anime is just so funny and messed up.

Anyone seen Terror in Resonance? My friend recommended it, and while the director is the same fellow from Cowboy Bebop, I was hoping to get an outside opinion. I love Cowboy Bebop, but she and I generally have very different tastes in anime.

Anyone seen Terror in Resonance? My friend recommended it, and while the director is the same fellow from Cowboy Bebop, I was hoping to get an outside opinion. I love Cowboy Bebop, but she and I generally have very different tastes in anime.

I almost didn't recognize the name for a second because I'm so used to calling it Zankyou no Terror. I could never pronounce resonance correctly lol. I really liked the anime, but just warning you now... It might make you cry. Be prepared for some serious drama.

Last edited:

I liked it a lot till the last episode, the end disappointed me, but I would still recommend it.

i just finished cowboy bebop last night (yeah, i'm a little late) and boy oh boy did that show mess me up.
spent a total of 3 or so hours sobbing last night and teared up thinking about it a couple times today.
i didn't ask for this

Last edited:
Im watching kamisama kiss and tbh its so good i cant lie, if you like romance and comedy its great, if its not your thing seek elsewhere, another great anime is blood lad ugh

Everyone watch Seven Deadly Sins. It's one of the best animes out there.

Last edited:
There's this show called like The Idol M@ster Cinderella Girls

and the animation is gorgeous and everything is just really cute

Ending of Death Parade was really bittersweet. I truly loved that series. It had been a while since I'd watched something where each episode would feel like it was only 5 minutes long because it was so engrossing. I also started Yowamushi Pedal recently, and I'm currently on episode 19. I'm enjoying it, but I end up comparing every sports anime to Haikyuu!! and they never live up to it. I'll keep watching though.

I just started Gatchaman Crowds because I had nothing to do. It's a nice anime so far, I like how vibrant and colorful it is.

Back