Anime!

Liking the second season of Yowapeda more than the first so far. I also started Owari no Seraph yesterday because I'm a sucker for vampire stories. It was alright.

Off-topic, but I can't stop staring at your sig. That boy my gosh <3 . <3

So I've only watched two animes. I've finished Spice and Wolf and am currently still watching Fairy Tail. I want to watch more but I don't know which ones are good. I would rather watch an English dub because I wasn't exposed to watching in subtitles and I don't really want to. Any suggestions?

So I've only watched two animes. I've finished Spice and Wolf and am currently still watching Fairy Tail. I want to watch more but I don't know which ones are good. I would rather watch an English dub because I wasn't exposed to watching in subtitles and I don't really want to. Any suggestions?

if you wanna watch an anime with a good dub i highly suggest space dandy! i find the dub to be better than the sub :)

aaaaaaahhhhh this pisses me so off >-<
romeo x juliet it's so beautiful and cute, I love it so muchhhh ;__;
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAVE A SAD ENDING I DON'T ACCEPT THIS ****!!!
I've watched it already 2 times and the second time was so terrible for me, it was after I visited the real balcony in Verona in Italy and I was depressed for weeks, it was just so sad.... I had daydreams and nightmares about it, it was just so terrible

now I suddenly found the manga and OMG IT'S A BIT DIFFERENT FROM THE ANIME
BUT IT'S SOOOO FREAKING ****ING CUTE; THOUSAND TIMES MORE THAN THE ANIME BUT STILL WHY SO SAD?!!!!!! WHYYYYYY *cries uahhhhhhhh uehhhhhhh I love them both so much...

i've been watching Kill La Kill lately, and i'm not too sure if i like it just yet (i've only watched two episodes so far).

if you wanna watch an anime with a good dub i highly suggest space dandy! i find the dub to be better than the sub :)

yesss!!! love it!

What are you watching this season? (new anime) So far, I'm watching Kekkai Sensen, Arslan Senki, Plastic Memories, Owari no Seraph, Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka and Shokugeki no Souma.
I may watch Punchline and Ore Monogatari!! as well.

Last edited:
Someone needs to watch tokyo ghoul so I can see their reactions.

One day I was bored and coincidentally watched a reaction video on yt for the last episode.
I don't know Tokyo Ghoul, but it was rather violent and why all that stuff? I didn't get it. Well, I haven't watched it from the start... idk I'm not really a fan of these characters that were shown there. That purple haired woman was annoying, that violent guy too and Kaneki was idk... I felt sad for him. But I love his white hair...
but before I get an opinion about it, I should probably watch it from the start.

One day I was bored and coincidentally watched a reaction video on yt for the last episode.
I don't know Tokyo Ghoul, but it was rather violent and why all that stuff? I didn't get it. Well, I haven't watched it from the start... idk I'm not really a fan of these characters that were shown there. That purple haired woman was annoying, that violent guy too and Kaneki was idk... I felt sad for him. But I love his white hair...
but before I get an opinion about it, I should probably watch it from the start.
this is why I always tell people to read the manga haha. it gives more of a better picture.

Yeah, the last episode doesn't even capture the essence of how good tg is. Watch it from the start, it won't disappoint you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WILL PAY SOMEONE 100 TBT IF THEY WATCH TOKYO GHOUL FROM THE START TO FINISH, AND THEY TELL ME THEIR REACTIONS TO THINGS/ TALK TO ME ABOUT IT/ LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY LIKED/ FAN GIRL WITH ME.

pm me if interested omg why am I doing this

Last edited:
i hate that i love anime so much
more than i like anime, i like anime conventions though

like, i dont even watch it anymore but GOD those feels from when i did wont leave
cept aot. cant get enough of that crap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, the last episode doesn't even capture the essence of how good tg is. Watch it from the start, it won't disappoint you.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I WILL PAY SOMEONE 100 TBT IF THEY WATCH TOKYO GHOUL FROM THE START TO FINISH, AND THEY TELL ME THEIR REACTIONS TO THINGS/ TALK TO ME ABOUT IT/ LET ME KNOW WHAT THEY LIKED/ FAN GIRL WITH ME.

pm me if interested omg why am I doing this

dude is tokyo ghoul good?
everyone is telling me to watch it

i hate that i love anime so much
more than i like anime, i like anime conventions though

like, i dont even watch it anymore but GOD those feels from when i did wont leave
cept aot. cant get enough of that crap

- - - Post Merge - - -

dude is tokyo ghoul good?
everyone is telling me to watch it

Tokyo Ghoul? Is it good? Hm...

WHAT ARE YOU MESSING WITH ME, MAN!??!?!

watch it.. waaaatch it

Last edited:
Tokyo Ghoul anime is rubbish in my honest opinion. Manga is much better. Tokyo Ghoul:RE though....not feeling it. I only keep reading to see what happens.

Back