• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing Art

Yaiy! thats what i was going for!
It's funny, despite them both being blue and similar animals (hedgehog and porcupines are related, aren't they?), I never thought about the similarities!

It's funny, despite them both being blue and similar animals (hedgehog and porcupines are related, aren't they?), I never thought about the similarities!

That's what i though but strangely enough they aren't e_e

I finished a new picture in my spear time, it took awhile though. Its fan art of Lin & Kohei, i think i made Kohei look too feminine.

let_s_dance___lin_and_kohei__by_ataruhidiyoshi-d5sntxq.png

Awe!! I hope they have a look at this too :) I think they would love it! It's adorable ^_^

tumblr_n402oqcHiw1s6gnr7o1_1280.png

Just a quick drawing i started awhile back. Decided I'd finish it now. I won't be doing any major work until i get my tablet :)

tumblr_nei1ztTHKD1s6gnr7o1_1280.png

Its been quite awhile since i posted a new drawing. This one took me awhile to draw.

Your art is amazing! Wish I could draw like that! c:

tumblr_nl5ojzqFbV1s6gnr7o1_1280.png

Something I drew for my remixes.

tumblr_nju881DRpY1s6gnr7o1_1280.png

This one was a request from the amazing LoveMcQueen, or Capn Sugarplum McQueen rather.

Your stuff looks great!
You wouldn't happen to be planning to draw Skye anytime soon, would you? :D

Back