• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America 3DS Release Thread

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Got the 3DS today? Post your thoughts here. I'll be getting mine in the afternoon. No midnight opening at the GameStop here.

*release

I'll be getting mine tomorrow morning. I guess we can all exchange friend codes in this thread too. Even if you don't have any online games (SSFIV) yet... the friend codes are universal so once games like AC and Mario Kart come out you'll already have some people on your friends list.

EDIT: 3DS GET!

3737-9525-5772 Justin
Let me know if you add me and I'll add you back.

Last edited:
I got mine from a midnight launch, it's blown my mind. Didn't think they could do it.

I'll post FC later, sleep now.

5155-2910-8321 Trent

Last edited:
I'm getting mine tomorrow morning. No midnight openings where I live.
I'll add my FC then.

It's so weird how Nintendo releases game consoles at a month or day that is close to my Birthday.So I might get my 3DS in about within two months. :p

DAY-UM @ Amazon promotions. After pre-ordering the 3DS, Rayman 3DS, and Street Fighter 4, I wound up with $55 of credit. I pre-ordered Ridge Racer when I had $20 and got an extra $10, which led to this:

rhpv60.jpg

DAY-UM @ Amazon promotions. After pre-ordering the 3DS, Rayman 3DS, and Street Fighter 4, I wound up with $55 of credit. I pre-ordered Ridge Racer when I had $20 and got an extra $10, which led to this:

rhpv60.jpg

Wow, That's pretty cheap.

My buddy got it. After begging me to get an xbox for years today he said "screw the xbox dude get a 3ds"
Must be pretty wonderful.

This thread is pretty quiet, where are all the impressions? The wait 'till tomorrow is proving to be difficult...

I got it at the midnight release.

Not as much people as I expected, but meh.

3DS GET!

I ended up purchasing Pilotwings, Steel Diver and Nintendogs. Wasn't busy at all and they had like 15 units for walk-ins even if you didn't pre-order.

I haven't played any game yet, just Face Raiders and AR Games. I <3 Face Raiders. I like the subtle 3D in menus. Gonna pop in Pilotwings soon.

I didn't get SSF, but add me anyways for later online games!

3737-9525-5772 Justin

Let me know if you add me and I'll add you back. Added you Tom.

There's only so much you can do on the 3DS today, but once may comes, it's going to be awesome!! :D

Graphics are really good imo.

Street Fighter is good. Great controls.

0430-8278-7210

edit2: fixed FC

Last edited:
The 3D made me crap rainbow bricks. I got street fighter and nintendogs along with it.

The 3DS is AMAZING. Totally worth the 4 hour wait till midnight at game stop (course I got there at nine though :p)
FC:4382-1970-1742
I currently only of SSIV for the 3DS but I plan on getting pilot wings or nintendogs soon.
Add me if ya like :D.

This **** looks pretty cool but there's no way I can afford it. I also don't think I'd play it enough to get the full value.

Also, does the 3D hurt your eyes any?

Back