• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

Probably just me unless they did ban more

Btw I am not mad any more wanna know why?
  1. I realized what I did finally.
  2. I thought you were going to ban me until the event was over.
  3. I am Christian which means I cant hold a grudge.

....also are warnings being given out any more? like if I got a pm or something say like "Please stop or you will be banned" that would of stopped me right then and there.

Fairly sure I warned you numerous times.

We used to allow users to buy 150 height avatars but it became an issue because it was extending the forum page too much. An extra 50px on everybody's avatars made for exceedingly long pages with lots of wasted space that could've been used for content.

This was of course before we fixed a bug with the user information section that was causing an excessive amount of this stretching. Now that it's fixed it's possible that we could bring back 150px height in the shop but I think it's something we'd like to be a little more exclusive.

So, you may see it make an appearance again in the future, but it'll likely be something harder to obtain.

Oh man I have some ideas for "harder to obtain"

We used to allow users to buy 150 height avatars but it became an issue because it was extending the forum page too much. An extra 50px on everybody's avatars made for exceedingly long pages with lots of wasted space that could've been used for content.

This was of course before we fixed a bug with the user information section that was causing an excessive amount of this stretching. Now that it's fixed it's possible that we could bring back 150px height in the shop but I think it's something we'd like to be a little more exclusive.

So, you may see it make an appearance again in the future, but it'll likely be something harder to obtain.

Makes sense, the current rate makes them look extremely stretches while yours look normal :3

^^^ teehee. well, yes it would be nice since the 150x100 looks a bit odd unless you have skills or find a good pic ;p

How much stuff can you stuff in a stuffie until you stuffie stuffed enough stuff?

How do you do the small spoiler and place it where ever you want?

Also, how do you code tables into a post on this forum?

Back