• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask The Staff: Non site-related questions!

You joined at a pretty awkward time though. Things weren't really going well at the time lol.

I've received a few warnings and was temp-banned around the same time as ZR388. Though admittedly I wasn't helping the situation at the time and she just caught up in the middle of it.

And that's why we're besties

All I'd have to do is aggro Justin by reminding him how thirsty he is, then break his spirit by showing off moto360 bling.

You've got me all figured out

Did any of the mods get infractions/warnings/bans before becoming mods? (idk whether this goes in the other ask thread or not)

I was banned for a couple years haha

what's the point in splatoon
what's the point in
what's the point??

The staff are being held hostage by an alien race. They are kept in a big room together and they're only fed spaghetti and water for their nourishment. Which staff member is the most likely to save the day?

Back