• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Welcome Amiibo Items

Freddie

๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ โ™ฌ
Bells
Switch
6834-0200-1727
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (81) +
My friend wants these items so if you have them please let me know. I prefer to pay in IGB because I don't have much TBT but I'll only play with TBT if it's necessary!

Cinnamon Roll Set or Someone to scan the Chai Amiibo card.

Ivy Partition
Barrel Planter
Swinging Bench

Are you including the clothing with the cinnamoroll set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get everything for you regardless.

Are you including the clothing with the cinnamoroll set?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get everything for you regardless.

Hi! Thank so for responding. She said she doesn't need the clothes. How much would it be for everything? Thanks!

Hi there! I can get you all of these items for 1 TBT each ^^

Hi there! I can get you all of these items for 1 TBT each ^^

Yeah! I just need the 8 Cinnamoroll Furniture and the listed items! ^^

I can scan in Chai and whatever items you don't buy from Chai, I'll get for you ^^ Just let me know what items you did get from her so I'll collect those you didn't get. Is that fine?

It's 4 TBT total ^^

Last edited:
I can scan in Chai and whatever items you don't buy from Chai, I'll get for you ^^ Just let me know what items you did get from her so I'll collect those you didn't get. Is that fine?

It's 4 TBT total ^^

Yeah okay! I have a bunch of meow coupons so I can order the stuff. I just need those other items!

Yeah okay! I have a bunch of meow coupons so I can order the stuff. I just need those other items!

Sure! To do more than 3 orders a day, I'll TT so you can get as many Chai furniture items as you can ^^ I'm just going to finish collecting the items you wanted and let you know when you can pick up the items along with visit Chai!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I apologize but I don't think I'll have the items ready by today... something came up OTL Is it alright if I deliver them and have you come over to my town tomorrow? Sorry D:

Sure! To do more than 3 orders a day, I'll TT so you can get as many Chai furniture items as you can ^^ I'm just going to finish collecting the items you wanted and let you know when you can pick up the items along with visit Chai!

Okay! Thanks!

Okay! Thanks!

Back