Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

Okay so the qyestion is why did the night end early tho

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay i dont see a huge picture why u guys gonna lynch me its stupid smh yall agreed to someone whos leading and claimed who healed himself but in reality he maybe idnt send the action and say that he heals himself

Good job

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just like voting chele for no reason but didnt give her a chance to explain well done

I sent my heal in at the start of night smh

Waffles I really don't understand why you think I'm mafia over Vanessa or something. It would make more sense to have a doctor in a cult game don't ya think? But if Vanessa is telling the truth here then idk I'm really having a hard time this game

Cuz she friggin send an action to fleshy and i dont see anything problem with her anyway

Didnt u like mention bur didnt get notified that you got hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah doc can be reaonable for setup remember this setup is supposedly cultist but changed to normal + experimental

For me i seriously dont believe two blue in game it has to be either of you or vanessa you keep hinting urself ur doc for what then?

Whatever im triggered from rhom and this for almost wrong decisions grats mafia u got us all

Cuz she friggin send an action to fleshy and i dont see anything problem with her anyway

Didnt u like mention bur didnt get notified that you got hit?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah doc can be reaonable for setup remember this setup is supposedly cultist but changed to normal + experimental

For me i seriously dont believe two blue in game it has to be either of you or vanessa you keep hinting urself ur doc for what then?

Whatever im triggered from rhom and this for almost wrong decisions grats mafia u got us all

1. Yes, I sent in an action on myself and nobody died. I can only assume that means that I was the one hit. I'm getting tired of this senseless back and forth about whether i'm """lying""" about being hit so i'm going to ask this:

Say that someone was hit at night and that person was healed. Do they receive a notification telling them that they've been hit?

2. How many times do i need to say why I claimed jfc. I claimed because I knew that this was a short game. If we mislynched Day 1, then I could easily heal myself N1 and be 100% confirmed to survive until LYLO. I figured by then it would be easy to figure out who the mafia is but apparently this is just huge mess.

3. Look, here is why I don't understand how Vanessa is clear here.

Lets say that figuratively Vanessa is the mafia here. Maybe she got Cop as a fakeclaim or something (really can't understand why you didn't answer my question bianca) but my thought process here is that:

-Vanessa claims to have gotten innocent on Fleshy and uses POE to put suspicion on you
-Vanessa now has full control over Fleshy's trust, since they are basically "confirmed" now
-Vanessa now has the ability to wait the game out and wait for Waffles to be lynched without having to worry about a thing.

Does this make sense at all? It probably makes a bit of sense, but anyway I don't know at this point this game is hurting my head.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey gUYS, heres a CRAZY idea: why don't we go ahead and do a No Lynch today? perhaps that would make things a *tiny* bit easier.

How on earth would no lynching make things easier though
I mean I could do another inspection I guess that would make things even more confirmable

- - - Post Merge - - -

The fact that Ness would suggest no lynch kinda makes him seem more towny though because if I inspected Waffles and got town for some reason, we would all know Ness is scum
Unless he just killed me

Ness are you ****ing nuts remember night friggin 3 and chele's back as infected accdg to Bianca (this is odd setup i swear)

Okay lets just frigging assume for now that mafia has safe claim since Bianca didn't answer the question lets just think that theres a chance mafia got the safeclaim ibstill think its either u or vanessa but i trust vanessa more ugh am I crazy????? But Vanessa isnt pushy and act like a friggin leader like last game I dont really see her acting scum tbh

Vanessa wouldn't be able to die. I would just heal her to confirm her survival. Why would I, as mafia, want a no lynch when Vanessa would only need 1 more inspection in me or Waffles to have Town win? Exactly: I wouldn't.

If we do no lynch then mafia has only two choices. 1. Have me be 100% confirmed, or kill me. If Vanessa truly is Town here then this is all we need to do in order to figure things out. If Vanessa dies I'm confirmed mafia am I not?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And chele doesn't come back lol, she's permanently dead waffles.

We have over 24 hours of day left.

If Waffles isn't scum then it's Ness, and honestly I'm leaning more and more that way with everything that Ness says.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol Ness, you're trying to explain why Vanessa is more sustainable than you, while also saying that's she is inspector? Nothing makes sense.

Lol Ness, you're trying to explain why Vanessa is more sustainable than you, while also saying that's she is inspector? Nothing makes sense.

I would appreciate it if you stop throwing shade at me, thank you.

Honestly thinking Ness could be scum after all. I have to sleep though, and I'm out early tomorrow, but I'll Wade over all of this when I'm back.

Honestly thinking Ness could be scum after all. I have to sleep though, and I'm out early tomorrow, but I'll Wade over all of this when I'm back.

you clearly don't understand anything i'm trying to say.

I'm not meaning to, I'm just saying it doesn't make sense. Nothing makes much sense

- - - Post Merge - - -

you clearly don't understand anything i'm trying to say.

I guess not, I'll reread

@Fleshy:
If we no lynch, two things could happen.
1. Ness protects me, and I investigate either him or Waffles. The result I get 100% confirms who is scum
2. I die, in which case it's obviously Ness and you and Waffles can lynch him the next day

I also hope you realize that as scum I would be 1 mislynch away from winning. I could just leave my vote on Waffles and I'm pretty sure what I'm saying makes sense?? Sorry for trying to contribute to figuring this out.

@Fleshy:
If we no lynch, two things could happen.
1. Ness protects me, and I investigate either him or Waffles. The result I get 100% confirms who is scum
2. I die, in which case it's obviously Ness and you and Waffles can lynch him the next day

I understand now, actually makes perfect sense. Didn't make sense when I hadn't read over it properly

But in the case that you /might/ have a safe claim, then it won't work

Back