Mafia AahChoo-Mini- Mafia ENDGAME

tbh I'm not sold that Waffles is 100% scum yet, tbh this is between Waffles and Vanessa bc I still don't fully believe vanessa

I know that tactic and I'm not stupid enuf to fall for that if I was a scum I would have been 10 times keen and think twice before I post

I did nothing I already said my role I'm innocent y'all just "Oh fleshy is town then that means its waffles lets not hear it from her and lynch this ******* down"

*claps claps claps*

As Fleshy said, if I was maf I would've just said I got an infected result on them because you're more likely to believe that since you townread Waffles so hard

BUT VANESSA IS CONFIRMED WHY YOU STILL THINK SHES NOT DAKLCNJA CKLBSNCILKWNSKLDCS

I guess he thinks I lied about the inspection, which I just explained above why I wouldn't do that

Doesn't make sense, Maf wants to get rid of the uninfected, not keep them in the game, there's no reason for Scum to lie about being inspector, then say they got a negative result.

If it's not Waffles, it's Ness, but I'm sure it's Waffles.

If it is in fact Ness we've lost, because he'll kill you or me at night and then it's 1:1
Soooo pls let it be Waffles

Eh, whatever go ahead and get waffles. I have a theory that it's Vanessa but I guess it doesn't hold much merit.

"Oh so fleshy is town okay guys thats settled Waffles is def scum lets vote for her we dont have to listen to her anyway" ?\_(ツ)_/?

- From the person who townreads me so hard then suggested to lynch me wat
- Who lead chele lynch
- random safeclaim
- "baiting" scum to kill him

put your vote on Chele and investigate Fleshy tonight. I know i'm playing a dangerous game here, but Fleshy feels town after their recent posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I told you guys if I was a scum I would have give up for me whats the point playing where you see 2 people claiming blue wtf guys until now you still think I'm scum its even lylo ffs

"Oh so fleshy is town okay guys thats settled Waffles is def scum lets vote for her we dont have to listen to her anyway" ?\_(ツ)_/?

- From the person who townreads me so hard then suggested to lynch me wat
- Who lead chele lynch
- random safeclaim
- "baiting" scum to kill him

This hasn't been my game bud...but it's essentially confirmed you sooooo idk what you want me to say. I've already said everything that needs to be said on everything you're throwing at me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And you're taking that "dangerous game" thing way out of proportion lol. I said that because I had a big plan with the No Lynch to bait mafia to hit and confirm me at night so w/e

Then why you throwing me off in the first place I already said enough what else do you guys need from me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then prove it that I'm confirmed "infected" then

Then why you throwing me off in the first place I already said enough what else do you guys need from me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then prove it that I'm confirmed "infected" then

Vanessa: "Confirmed" cop (I still can't wrap my head around her but w/e)
Me: I am basically confirmed Doctor whose initial function was to prevent people from being culted
Fleshy: Came back as town to an inspection

Waffles: uhhhhhhh

Honestly everyone this game has been incredibly Town like and it makes me wonder if Bianca is trolling like I did in Bunker Hill

Honestly I got no motive or anything but then again why am still here playing anyway I townlock fleshy cuz same role as for Vanessa townlean and you were just acting leader in game anyway also...

Honestly everyone this game has been incredibly Town like and it makes me wonder if Bianca is trolling like I did in Bunker Hill

replacements please I dont wanna waste my time arguing if we're all town here

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm honestly triggered rn smh

Ness, what's your theory on it being Vanessa?

Do we get majority automatically or do we have to ask for it, might not be good to end it early just in case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We better not all be town......

Bianca hasnt online yet so idk whats her voting rule...

- - - Post Merge - - -

now lets discuss who to lynch today so who do you think we shud lynch

hey lets lynch someone whos busy/inactive and not hear what they say

Result: [username] you are a town

all players: ****!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sleeping ill be back before anyway I have no class every friday

Ness is there a reason you can't wrap your head around me being cop other than balancing mechanisms?

Bianca hasnt online yet so idk whats her voting rule...

- - - Post Merge - - -

now lets discuss who to lynch today so who do you think we shud lynch

hey lets lynch someone whos busy/inactive and not hear what they say

Result: [username] you are a town

all players: ****!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sleeping ill be back before anyway I have no class every friday

Are you talking about your lynch today or Chele's yesterday?

If it's yours, we have strong reason (that we've all explained) we're not just lynching someone who was away / busy, I even said I hope you come back to explain your side of it before you were lynched, if I had anymore than 10% doubt that you're the infected, I wouldn't have gone through with this right now.

As for Chele, that was all explained at the time, yes it was a mislynch, but I personally was advocating to lynch you, but Ness seemed to think lynching Chele was better, and I was 50:50 anyway. I'm pretty sure you were there before that all went down too.

If you are town then I'm really mistaking, and someone's really playing us.

I am very lenient with night hours because it is just a matter of sending actions as far as night is concern.

But I am very strict with day hours first day 48 hours, then 24 hrs , 24 hrs. so day ends tomorrow , 10 pm EST

Last edited:
Back