• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying Hybrids, clovers and mushrooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallikal

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
Will trade for either red carnations or other hybrids I might have. I need white and pink carnations as well as pink lillies! I need clovers and mushrooms. Offer price please! I need a lot as I'm landscaping a destroyed area due to villagers moving about. Thank you!
:D

Hey there ^^ I have about 55+ pink carnations I can sell for 1 TBT each if you're interested.

I promised at least 20 to another so I only have about 14 tbt, do you also accept IGB? ^.^

Aw that's alright! I actually have no need for igb as I have millions xD If you want, I can just give you 10 carnations for free? ^^

Hey there ^^ I have about 55+ pink carnations I can sell for 1 TBT each if you're interested.

Aw that's alright! I actually have no need for igb as I have millions xD If you want, I can just give you 10 carnations for free? ^^
Oh I would love that! But since I'm buying because breeding isn't working out for me >.< I'd be more than happy to pay you in tbt!:)

Oh I would love that! But since I'm buying because breeding isn't working out for me >.< I'd be more than happy to pay you in tbt!:)

Don't worry about it haha I don't want you to go broke! As long as I can drop em off you can have them no charge :3 I'll add you now if you're available?

Don't worry about it haha I don't want you to go broke! As long as I can drop em off you can have them no charge :3 I'll add you now if you're available?
I am I will add you real quick and open the gates! Thank you very much! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back