Buying Buying Hybrids, clovers and mushrooms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kallikal

Bells
Feedback
100% (17) +
Will trade for either red carnations or other hybrids I might have. I need white and pink carnations as well as pink lillies! I need clovers and mushrooms. Offer price please! I need a lot as I'm landscaping a destroyed area due to villagers moving about. Thank you!
:D

Hey there ^^ I have about 55+ pink carnations I can sell for 1 TBT each if you're interested.

I promised at least 20 to another so I only have about 14 tbt, do you also accept IGB? ^.^

Aw that's alright! I actually have no need for igb as I have millions xD If you want, I can just give you 10 carnations for free? ^^

Hey there ^^ I have about 55+ pink carnations I can sell for 1 TBT each if you're interested.

Aw that's alright! I actually have no need for igb as I have millions xD If you want, I can just give you 10 carnations for free? ^^
Oh I would love that! But since I'm buying because breeding isn't working out for me >.< I'd be more than happy to pay you in tbt!:)

Oh I would love that! But since I'm buying because breeding isn't working out for me >.< I'd be more than happy to pay you in tbt!:)

Don't worry about it haha I don't want you to go broke! As long as I can drop em off you can have them no charge :3 I'll add you now if you're available?

Don't worry about it haha I don't want you to go broke! As long as I can drop em off you can have them no charge :3 I'll add you now if you're available?
I am I will add you real quick and open the gates! Thank you very much! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back