Buying Lots & Lots of Fruit! [Online]

I can get you the festive dress and embroidered dress! I might be able to get another one from the Able Sisters when they open :)

Dream team whoop! I'm sure we can work out a price easy peasy when we have everything all together for the transaction. :) I would try assist us in working out a price today but my poor head feels like its spinning! Three hours sleep certainly hasn't helped my cold but that was what kept me awake in the first place. :( I'll definitley have all the money together soon :D until then I'm going to go try close my eyes for a little while I'm relaxinig. Watching a show about police dogs and my little yorkshire terrier is fascinated by it definitley puts a smile on my face. :D

Yeah! Yep, prices are always workable. Definitely do not do math when you're feeling dizzy. Sometimes doing math makes me dizzy. And try to get plenty of rest today. *deactivates Mom Mode* Sorry again. No rush on the money. I'm still working on ordering items. Your Yorkshire sounds adorable! I love dogs. Our last dog passed away a little over a year ago. Right now we have 2 rat brothers who are quite a handful but we love them. We're just not ready for another dog yet.

Sorry for the late reply! I finally felt like I could look at the forums long enough to actually sit down and sort out a proper list of all the dresses ACNL has to offer. Someone is already ordering me a copy of the embroidered dress but I am still in need of the festive one. Feel free to name your price I'm sure we can work something out. :blush:

Definitley slowly getting there I can't wait to actually be able to taste food! We actually had really bad snow and were almost snowed into our house which was an experience. :D Slowly but surely I'm getting there so no need to worry :blush: I've always been interested in owning a rat or mouse but never really have time for one & I wouldn't want to buy one when I can't give them proper care.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Added K.K Bossa to the list I can pay TBT or IGB since I finally have access to my precious island. :)

Last edited:
I can give the dress for free, when would be a good time?

Last edited:
Oh thanks that is so nice of you! Probably some time tomorrow will be a good choice I just woke up from a long nap so not sure if you are still here.

Sorry I went super MIA & totally forgot about this thread. I'm back now full time & checking a few times a day if you are still here and willing to do the trade.

Also bump! Wanting to buy a basket of every fruit available except peaches this includes perfect variations too. :) I'd rather pay IGB for these items instead of TBT. However, I want to get these pretty fast so feel free to make an offer in TBT too.

Last edited:
Hello! I can give you x9 of all the normal fruits and perfect cherries, and then I have 8 perfect oranges and 3 perfect apples!

Hi I need nine oranges I'm not sure what to offer so feel free to name a price I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I'm not really picky with the price whatever you want to give is fine!! I'll add you right now do you mind if I drop off?

Hi I need nine oranges I'm not sure what to offer so feel free to name a price I'm sure we can work something out. :)

I have 9 oranges ready for you! I'm honestly not sure how to price them so I'd be happy with whatever you think is fair! Are you ok with coming to collect them from my town? I want to reach the Train Station revamp pwp <3

I'm not really picky with the price whatever you want to give is fine!! I'll add you right now do you mind if I drop off?

I'll buy everything but nine oranges from you then since DaftPunk offered first. :) I'm in no rush and really don't have a clue what would even be a fair offer so I really don't mind you naming your price you can take awhile to come up with one if that helps. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can offer you oranges! IGB bells, please. How many would you like and how much can you pay me? <3

I've never dealt in fruit before never really needed it aha thats why Im struggling to come up with a fair price. How does 1k per orange sound or is that too low? Of course I have no issue coming to collect them. :)

Added: Got you both added.

Last edited:
No that sounds great! And whichever way you prefer! one of my initiatives is to visit someones town but if you want to pick up I can open just let me know

No that sounds great! And whichever way you prefer! one of my initiatives is to visit someones town but if you want to pick up I can open just let me know

You are fine coming here no worries :) my town is a bit of a mess though since its still pretty new. I'll buy x9 of all your normal fruits minus oranges for 1k each then? How much would you like for the perfect fruits?

Back