Trading Looking for fruit!

Whitehart

Bells
Switch
5233-8603-0818
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! I'm new to the forums, I would like to acquire all fruit. I'm looking for apples 🍎, pears 🍐, and peaches πŸ‘! I'm willing to offer lots of cherries πŸ’ and oranges 🍊 to trade for them, lmk if you're interested :)

Hello! I'm new to the forums, I would like to acquire all fruit. I'm looking for apples 🍎, pears 🍐, and peaches πŸ‘! I'm willing to offer lots of cherries πŸ’ and oranges 🍊 to trade for them, lmk if you're interested :)
If you still need fruit, I would be happy to bring you over 10 of each of what you require, nothing needed in return as I have plenty of all fruits. Let me know when you're online, I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). πŸ™‚

If you still need fruit, I would be happy to bring you over 10 of each of what you require, nothing needed in return as I have plenty of all fruits. Let me know when you're online, I'll be available until 9pm (GMT). πŸ™‚
Oh, thank you so much! I'll let you know when I become available later on today and give you the Dodo Code so you can come over! If there's anything besides fruit I can give you, lmk, I'll be happy to provide as well ❀️

Oh, thank you so much! I'll let you know when I become available later on today and give you the Dodo Code so you can come over! If there's anything besides fruit I can give you, lmk, I'll be happy to provide as well ❀️
Nothing needed, but thank you for the offer! See you later! πŸ™‚

Nothing needed, but thank you for the offer! See you later! πŸ™‚
Hi there! If you're still available, I've got the Dodo Code for you to visit, would you mind if I PMed you? I won't be there because of an appointment I have coming up but you're still very welcome to drop by :)

Hi there! If you're still available, I've got the Dodo Code for you to visit, would you mind if I PMed you? I won't be there because of an appointment I have coming up but you're still very welcome to drop by :)
No problem! πŸ™‚

Back