• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♥ friends?

doodle

✿ ✿ ✿
Bells
Switch
0208-6177-4029
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pumpkin Cupcake
Peach (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hello everyone! I have been lurking about in this forum trying to find friends, but it's a bit hard to manage who to add in separate threads as I do have a full friends list and have to make room as I know people add me. I figured this would make it a bit easier to manage!

About me: I am a 25 year old female that's an avid fan of Animal Crossing! I play often enough and make a point, even when I'm not terribly interested in the game, to check on my town regularly. Right now I'm really getting back into the game after awhile of simply giving my town quick once overs. As such, I'd love some new friends to play with~

My town is Astoria. I don't know off the top of my head how old the town is, but I've been cultivating it for a few years at least. My native fruit is Peaches, but I have all the rest of the fruits as well. I have the T&T Emporium and most shops on Main Street. I'm trying to focus on re-landscaping my town, as I feel it is a bit bare-bones and needs a little more care, but I'm rather stumped on what I want to do, so any advice is appreciated there~ I'd also love to visit other towns for ideas!

My only rules in my town are: DO NOT RUN and DO NOT SHAKE THE PERFECT (GOLDEN) PEACH TREES. Beyond that, you can do whatever want (but please don't steal my flowers hehe). I don't mind if you talk to my villagers, shake the regular trees, and you can explore as you please. You are of course welcomed to shop on my Main Street! I also have a lot of amiibo cards, so I can always have someone interesting in my RV park for visitors. And I love to help other players out--so if you need something in particular I will try to help you obtain it, 'cause that's what friends are for, right? ^^

I like to use Discord for text chatting, because the in-game chatting is a bit difficult in my opinion. If you would like to chat this way, let me know and I will shoot you a PM with my Discord details. If you don't have Discord or you aren't comfortable using it, that is totally fine! I can certainly use the in-game chat just as well.

I'll add anyone interested in playing with me. I will be hopping onto my game in perhaps an hour and I can open my gates then if people would like to visit~! Thanks everyone, hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

Hello doodle,

I have just seen this thread, and I think you're a nice person :) If you would like to play together, please message me back.

Greetings,
WhiteRabbit97.

Hello doodle,

I have just seen this thread, and I think you're a nice person :) If you would like to play together, please message me back.

Greetings,
WhiteRabbit97.

Hey WhiteRabbit! I'd love to be friends~ right now I am replacing my old SD card with a new, bigger one so my 3DS is currently out of commission, but only for a moment! It's about halfway done moving files over at the moment. However, once it is completed, I will add you right away. Would you be available today to play? :3

Hey WhiteRabbit! I'd love to be friends~ right now I am replacing my old SD card with a new, bigger one so my 3DS is currently out of commission, but only for a moment! It's about halfway done moving files over at the moment. However, once it is completed, I will add you right away. Would you be available today to play? :3

Hello doodle, thank you for your message :) I can be available today, so when your 3DS is done moving files, we can arrange a meeting ^^

Awesome WhiteRabbit! I'm also going to eat first, but I could be available in an hour to play if you would like! If that wouldn't work, I'm pretty open today and can play pretty much whenever once my downloads finish~ in fact, would you like me to VM you when I can play? :3

Awesome WhiteRabbit! I'm also going to eat first, but I could be available in an hour to play if you would like! If that wouldn't work, I'm pretty open today and can play pretty much whenever once my downloads finish~ in fact, would you like me to VM you when I can play? :3

Hi doodle, thank you for your message ^^ It is a good idea if you can send me a VM when you're ready.

Hey, I think you may have replied on my thread, but I havent got an add back from you :)

Hey dontpanic! I'll add you right now~ thanks for responding to this thread and letting me know!! ^^ I'm not quite sure if you are on, but if so I can open my gates shortly. If not, feel free to VM me anytime you see me online and we can play, otherwise lemme know when you are available. We can visit either town. :3

I'm down for it, discord and all that is.

Though I can't say I'm regularly playing as much since Pocket Camp released on mobile.
One thing to note though, I usually do delete people off my friend list if they go beyond the "last seen online" date.

The 3ds doesn't do a good job allowing a long friendlist. I think it's capped at 100, which fills up fast if you do turnip hosting and such.

I've been looking around for friends as well, and I really want to go to your town! My FC is 0576-7287-4562 and I can bring along some of my native fruit and oranges Isabelle gave me in the beginning :) I also don't use discord, I hope that's alright.

Hi there Mely! I would love to be friends too. I will add you now! I have all the fruits already, so you don't have to bring fruits. However, do you need the other exotic fruit like Apples, Cherries, Pears, Coconuts, and Bananas? I can gather you up some fruit baskets if you want. :D

And it is totally fine not to use Discord. Just lemme know when you would like to visit. I can hop on now for a bit and I will also be online for a little tomorrow~

I currently don't have cherries, so it would be super helpful if I can have some! I'm restarting my town so I'm working on landscaping right now. It would be great if I could visit now, I've been on for a bit :)

I'm down for it, discord and all that is.

Though I can't say I'm regularly playing as much since Pocket Camp released on mobile.
One thing to note though, I usually do delete people off my friend list if they go beyond the "last seen online" date.

The 3ds doesn't do a good job allowing a long friendlist. I think it's capped at 100, which fills up fast if you do turnip hosting and such.

Oh gosh, I totally overlooked this, I apologize!! I'd like to be friends as well! I know, my friend list is full at the moment and I also delete if I see that someone hasn't been on in a very long time. I'd be happy to add you~ and hopefully we can play sometime! Just lemme know whenever you have the time.

I currently don't have cherries, so it would be super helpful if I can have some! I'm restarting my town so I'm working on landscaping right now. It would be great if I could visit now, I've been on for a bit :)

Oh sure, I'll gather you some cherries and I'll also scan in someone in the RV park you can visit. :3 Lemme just get everything set up and I'll VM you (send a message on your profile) when my gate is open. ^^

EDIT: Gate is open in case you didn't see your VM Mely. :D

Last edited:
Hey dontpanic! I'll add you right now~ thanks for responding to this thread and letting me know!! ^^ I'm not quite sure if you are on, but if so I can open my gates shortly. If not, feel free to VM me anytime you see me online and we can play, otherwise lemme know when you are available. We can visit either town. :3

I'll be on in a couple of hours with gates open and ready to play multiplayer, its just right now I'm at a friends house and won't be on for long periods of time! :)

I have just read your thread , and I think you're a really nice person :) I've been looking around for friends as well, and I really want to go to your Town! My FC is in the sidebar and I also don't use discord~

I'll be on in a couple of hours with gates open and ready to play multiplayer, its just right now I'm at a friends house and won't be on for long periods of time! :)

Hey dontpanic! I'll be on today for a bit if you wanna play! From now, I can say I will be available to play for at least a few hours, though I have plans later in the evening.

I have just read your thread , and I think you're a really nice person :) I've been looking around for friends as well, and I really want to go to your Town! My FC is in the sidebar and I also don't use discord~

Hi Zelda-Crossing!! ^^ I would love to be friends, and it is totally okay not to use Discord! I'll add you shortly, and as I said above, I will be online for a bit (maybe a few hours?) if you wanna play.

Hey dontpanic! I'll be on today for a bit if you wanna play! From now, I can say I will be available to play for at least a few hours, though I have plans later in the evening.

Hi Zelda-Crossing!! ^^ I would love to be friends, and it is totally okay not to use Discord! I'll add you shortly, and as I said above, I will be online for a bit (maybe a few hours?) if you wanna play.

Okay I'll add you~

Bump!

I would like to add more people~ Mely and Zelda-Crossing came over yesterday and it was awesome. I really would like to host some more peeps or even visit some beautiful towns! I wouldn't mind giving opinions on towns or helping with ideas/landscaping/cataloging, as I would also adore some advice on landscaping and just general inspiration myself. :3 Please let me know if you would like to play.

And if anyone who has already responded to this thread is online, I will likely be hopping onto my game soon. Lemme know if you are online too!

I'll be scanning in Resetti into the RV grounds (I shamelessly bought like 4 of the figures I was missing on a whim yesterday as well lol). We can hang out in town and stuff! I'll be on my game in maybe a half hour from now?

Thanks everyone!

Bump!

I would like to add more people~ Mely and Zelda-Crossing came over yesterday and it was awesome. I really would like to host some more peeps or even visit some beautiful towns! I wouldn't mind giving opinions on towns or helping with ideas/landscaping/cataloging, as I would also adore some advice on landscaping and just general inspiration myself. :3 Please let me know if you would like to play.

And if anyone who has already responded to this thread is online, I will likely be hopping onto my game soon. Lemme know if you are online too!

I'll be scanning in Resetti into the RV grounds (I shamelessly bought like 4 of the figures I was missing on a whim yesterday as well lol). We can hang out in town and stuff! I'll be on my game in maybe a half hour from now?

Thanks everyone!

If you want I?d love to be friends/ connect I?m 23 and I just recently got back into ACNL and have been looking for people to play I with!

Hey Catheeriine! Is your FC in the sidebar? I would love to be friends! Would you be available in like half an hour? I could start up my town then!

Back