• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Finders keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonafeesh

whitney pls love me
Bells
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hello! I'm doing a small giveaway in my town Olympus for a while or until I run out of things to give out.

I'll have unorderable items including sanrio, rv items and more as well as hybrid flowers. Take as much as your pockets can carry :) Everything is in front of my train station so grab whatever you want!

Once you're done feel free to take your leave, I won't be ending sessions in case more people want to drop by.

Last edited:
Can I come as both of my mayors?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come as Maggie, and if you allow, also as Rose.

Hey, before you do, I had meant to grab one flooring, but grabbed the one beside it, a floor I already have. Can I come and switch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, too late, nevermind, it’s not a floor I need any way.

I've added all of you! Let me know when you're on and I'll have my gates open :)

I'll be out today later but hopefully our timezones will match up!

Added you! I'd like to stop by whenever you'll be available. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I'll open my gates in a sec- going to scan in Chelsea's Rv first! Feel free to buy stuff from the campground :) I just ask not to pick up stuff outside the pink tiled area cuz my town is a mess LOL

Gates are open! Come drop by everyone ~ everything including flowers within the pink tiled area are free for grabs! You can leave when you're done so more people can drop by :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back