Giveaway Finders keepers

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonafeesh

whitney pls love me
Bells
Feedback
100% (195) +
Hello! I'm doing a small giveaway in my town Olympus for a while or until I run out of things to give out.

I'll have unorderable items including sanrio, rv items and more as well as hybrid flowers. Take as much as your pockets can carry :) Everything is in front of my train station so grab whatever you want!

Once you're done feel free to take your leave, I won't be ending sessions in case more people want to drop by.

Last edited:
Can I come as both of my mayors?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love to come as Maggie, and if you allow, also as Rose.

Hey, before you do, I had meant to grab one flooring, but grabbed the one beside it, a floor I already have. Can I come and switch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, too late, nevermind, it’s not a floor I need any way.

I've added all of you! Let me know when you're on and I'll have my gates open :)

I'll be out today later but hopefully our timezones will match up!

Added you! I'd like to stop by whenever you'll be available. Thanks for the giveaway! :)

I'll open my gates in a sec- going to scan in Chelsea's Rv first! Feel free to buy stuff from the campground :) I just ask not to pick up stuff outside the pink tiled area cuz my town is a mess LOL

Gates are open! Come drop by everyone ~ everything including flowers within the pink tiled area are free for grabs! You can leave when you're done so more people can drop by :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back