Dude, if our villagers were always so demanding with requests and favors...

HopeForHyrule

Bunny Fanatic
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2496-6703-5894
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
...then it's not wonder Tortimer retired and moved to an island in the middle of nowhere! Seriously, I'd want to go somewhere far, far away after dealing with that level of abuse for God knows how many years like he did, lol.

Tortimer was so done. He probably planted a spiteful little pitfall by the dock right before he boarded the ship, just for that one time Maple asked for signatures.

Good lord, I hate this part of New Leaf so much. I just got to the point of denying every request. It's not like I need any of their pictures, I can get them all on April Fools day. I honestly wish they would had kept the GameCube options of 'Give me work!' At least then I'd know when I was put to work and when I was just chewing the fat.

Every time I go up to any villager, it's always some kind of request or work. There's never a real conversation. Yeah it's a game, but it just feels even more fake.

I deny them all.
I'm too busy digging out the absurd amount of flowers my villagers continually drop.

I hate this: "Don't you care that I'm hungry?"

Nope.

Wait is that actually one of their replies/reactions? Oh man, I need to find one of my villagers and do that. Actually I'll find a rotten perfect fruit and give it to them.

Also am I the only one who does this? A villager will ping me or have a conversation that leads to them wanting me to go to their house or mine (I forget which) but they have the audacity to say that they are soooo busy and I couldn't possibly understand. So I have to pick a time that is good for them. Usually I'll make it at 11:59 PM, because they don't allow me to do AM.

Then I never show.

Wait is that actually one of their replies/reactions? Oh man, I need to find one of my villagers and do that. Actually I'll find a rotten perfect fruit and give it to them.

Also am I the only one who does this? A villager will ping me or have a conversation that leads to them wanting me to go to their house or mine (I forget which) but they have the audacity to say that they are soooo busy and I couldn't possibly understand. So I have to pick a time that is good for them. Usually I'll make it at 11:59 PM, because they don't allow me to do AM.

Then I never show.

Yep, that reply (Don't you care that I'm hungry) is from (lazy) Stu. Lol

Oh, I never go to their houses.
I can't keep RL appointments let alone AC ones. ^_^

Then I never show.

I just tell them no. Even if you answer yes to pick a time, you can still hit Quit and they're ok with that. At least they don't give you the guilt trip for not showing if you tell them no outright.

Then I never show.

I could be wrong, but I think they'll cancel if your gates are open or if you have guests around the appointment time :0

Lmaoo honestly! I can see why he got tired of being Mayor, running a town full of incredibly lazy critters is hard work :p

It should be 'Animal Crossing: New Grief !

:D

but the REAL question is, did he think that humans could control the favours easier than an animal could!

it's all a set-up!

How about the way they want whatever it is you happen to have on you!

I caught a flea (back in summer), and Wolfgang begged me for it. Said he'd wanted one his whole life.

.... Bro.. You're a WOLF.
You have plenty of fleas. o_O

My old Bluebear (gone now) even hijacked my TOILET that I just had customized. *shakes head*

Henry (gone, thank the heavens) went into a fit of depression over a shirt I refused to give him.
When he snapped out of it, it happened again.

LOLOL

Agreed! Most of the villagers I deny if their request puts me out AT ALL. If it's easy enough, I'll do it.

Back