• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

that ones me because im gay

jZ5LE9F.jpg

Day 6

The deliberation continued and the tea was hot

A classy brunch would surely solve all the ladies problems. A delightful cheese platter was being brought to the table.

The ladies began to eat and throw side-eyes at anyone who even moved a muscle. There was so much suspicion, they almost didn't notice a mysterious message spelled out with the charcuterie board.

??? said:
I wAnT tO dIe

Just as the ladies postulated who could've made the message, SensaiGallade bit into a cracker topped with some bleu cheese. However, this wasn't your typical healthy dose of moldy cheese. It was tainted with the Black Plague. Within ten minutes SensaiGallade showed signs of fatigue, and in 30 minutes she was dead.

This had to be the work of the devil.

SensaiGallade has been killed over night

askgiWB.png

Moving right along.... will this game ever end lol

Last edited:
putting my vote on vanessa super quick, I'll explain why when I get back Vanessa but I'm pretty damn sure you're maf

Back