Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

Ok yeah seriously
1) even if you think I'm mafia I'm already doomed to die
2) WHY THE HECK IS EVERYONE SUDDENLY TUNNELING ME

I'm guessing you guys were talking about me in discord but can someone give me one reason why I am mafia please

shouldn't we be lynching waffles tho? Since mog will ignite next phase?
Eh, but what if she doesn't. And even if she does, it'd be 1/0/1 I believe.

Lynch waffles. 2/1/1.
Mog ignites. Vanessa kills. 1/0/1.

And Vanessa, you're maf due to PoE. Gonna quote something I wrote via PM to Zendel earlier:
From my POV, I'd be shocked af if it was you. Found this post [x]. That, combined with your previous post..? There's no way scum!you would say that. Not because you're scumhunting or anything, but this is you actively bashing Panda's character because she swore on being town on her's and mog's friendship, and you were so sure that was a lie. Scum!you would know she's actually being legit, and the anger towards Panda wouldn't exist in that post. It could be fabricated anger, but no offense I don't see that coming from you, and when Sensai and I talked he mentioned it's typically pretty obvious when you're mafia and I'm not getting "obvious mafia" vibes.

As for Waffles, she has done some sus **** (she claims she talked to Farobi since the beginning, and she was outwardly sussing him at the beginning of the game), but there's just too much that wouldn't add up for Waffles!scum here. First off, scum would have had to assumed there was no other 3rd party in the game when they created the claim, which seems incredibly ballsy. Heyden's reaction would also have had to of been A: premeditated or B: Waffles did it behind mafia's back, much like Kirby in caxnival, but I don't think that's the case either because I don't think Heyden would have said "we were dedicated to helping you win" or something along those lines if he was really scum. Also her claim thing to Dad was pretty damn solid.

PoE is Vanessa (from my PoV), Sensai is confirmed town.

I mean that's a fair point about Zendel so now I'm guessing you're scum and convinced him to vote for me.
Zendel you literally kept saying how Kat is so scummy, why are you suddenly switching to me?

I mean that's a fair point about Zendel so now I'm guessing you're scum and convinced him to vote for me.
Zendel you literally kept saying how Kat is so scummy, why are you suddenly switching to me?

Kat is scummy, i just dont care if she wins or not. 1. she deserves to win. 2. i want the game to end, because its messy.

i dont like how she made two group chats to convince you guys that I was the last mafia and now influenced another group chat to convince us that you are the last mafia.

Kat is scummy, i just dont care if she wins or not. 1. she deserves to win. 2. i want the game to end, because its messy.

i dont like how she made two group chats to convince you guys that I was the last mafia and now influenced another group chat to convince us that you are the last mafia.

She made two group chats?? Wth
If you admit she's scummy and just pointed out a super scummy thing she did why are you saying I'm scum

The dad situation, town reading me with the rest of her supposed scum mates for the ****tiest reasons; heyden didn't give any reasoning, endless used meta but didn't go further into it and kat town read me until i brought up my confusion about arsonists and used that to move suspicion on me which influenced players such as yourself. The posts about Panda. Vibes man vibes, that's a few things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you admit she's scummy and just pointed out a super scummy thing she did why are you saying I'm scum

discussion.

everybody has expressed scummy actions this game, ive been wrong about most of them so im probs wrong now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No sensai made the second one, i believe she influenced it.

also vanessa, when I was looking into you, a few things of note:

- You were bringing up trundle was inno. At the time, I thought scum would want to barrel down on one person, but in your position I don't think that'd be the case since you were so townread, you weren't at risk. So showing hesitation would make you look favorable in Trundle's bleed, and I think it was perfectly reasonable to assume at the time that scum!Trundle was the case and it might have been knowledge over his alignment that we didnt know.
- You mentioned my activity was worrying, when I know I brought up being on vacation before (the whole Panda and me thing)
- Still don't like your reads earlier

The dad situation, town reading me with the rest of her supposed scum mates for the ****tiest reasons; heyden didn't give any reasoning, endless used meta but didn't go further into it and kat town read me until i brought up my confusion about arsonists and used that to move suspicion on me which influenced players such as yourself. The posts about Panda. Vibes man vibes, that's a few things.

Are these reasons why she's town or reasons why she's scum
And if they are reasons why she's scum then vote *clap* for *clap* her *clap*

but she keeps denying that she is scum and at times got annoyed with me for accusing her.

it felt genuine despite the fact that i have expressed that i kind of what scum to win because of all this crap that happened. still not confessing if she is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why shes scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i disappear, then its because my electricity went off.

the winds over here are really bad, trees have feel down and stuff.

You realize you're lost, right? Say you're successful and you push the lynch onto me. It'll be 1/1/2, and mog will ignite you and win bc it'll be 0/0/2 (assuming you kill zendel).

And I think he scumreads me, I'm not entirely sure why he's voting with me but hey it's right so.

also vanessa, when I was looking into you, a few things of note:

- You were bringing up trundle was inno. At the time, I thought scum would want to barrel down on one person, but in your position I don't think that'd be the case since you were so townread, you weren't at risk. So showing hesitation would make you look favorable in Trundle's bleed, and I think it was perfectly reasonable to assume at the time that scum!Trundle was the case and it might have been knowledge over his alignment that we didnt know.
- You mentioned my activity was worrying, when I know I brought up being on vacation before (the whole Panda and me thing)
- Still don't like your reads earlier

-I was hesitant bc I was genuinely uncertain and didn't want to mislynch. Trundle was messaging me on discord trying to convince me that he wasn't scum, and he seemed genuine in there but there were so many points against him
-I honestly didn't connect the dots about you and Panda. When you came back and said you had been on vacation, I didn't sus you for inactivity anymore. And I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one concerned about your inactivity while you were gone
-What about them don't you like

but she keeps denying that she is scum and at times got annoyed with me for accusing her.

it felt genuine despite the fact that i have expressed that i kind of what scum to win because of all this crap that happened. still not confessing if she is scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

why shes scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if i disappear, then its because my electricity went off.

the winds over here are really bad, trees have feel down and stuff.
You just said a bunch of reasons why she is scum!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You realize you're lost, right? Say you're successful and you push the lynch onto me. It'll be 1/1/2, and mog will ignite you and win bc it'll be 0/0/2 (assuming you kill zendel).

And I think he scumreads me, I'm not entirely sure why he's voting with me but hey it's right so.

Yeah I did lose, we all lost because I'M TOWN
Maybe he's voting with you to maj because he actually is the scum :thinking:

You just said a bunch of reasons why she is scum!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I did lose, we all lost because I'M TOWN
Maybe he's voting with you to maj because he actually is the scum :thinking:

girl, i am not scum and if i was...lol, this worked out for me huh?

there are several reasons for you as well but i dont really want to explain, we had a discussion about it already.

girl, i am not scum and if i was...lol, this worked out for me huh?

there are several reasons for you as well but i dont really want to explain, we had a discussion about it already.

The only point you told me is "your posts are fluffy"

Back