• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Real Housewives of Mafia - Town Wins

I just marathoned the new Black Mirror season so I'm not just exhausted I'm existentially drained.

Her episode freaked me out only because ya'll know I'd be a 1.5 stars and probably in jail.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Waffles I'd defend against accusing that you threw the game, you just lost it and had nothing better to do than pick a side because you threw your marbles in the wrong pot (is that the saying?).

Thank u zendal and sensai, honestly that means a lot. I know i 100% should play to win and i honestly did try but dousing both of mafia wasn't actually part of the plan. I'm realistic to know there's no chance of me winning with the claims in this thread so instead I decided to side with town. Abe gave me an out, he directly told me to douse no one to keep him alive and i didn't. If you think I'm not on your side then **** it, i don't care but wasting a lynch on me is stupid. Don't let your feelings about me being third party get in the way. I screwed myself over the moment I realised I doused all of mafia

Guaranteed kill reduction. Seriously are you stupid? The time it takes for me to ignite someone (and I'll happily listen to towns suggestions OH LIKE I DID FOR NESS) you'll be actually giving mafia a decent chance at surviving lmao

Well since I’m at majority I have something to tell you F***s ......... IM NOT MAFIA ! So you all better start thinking fast

Vote dad everyone

- - - Post Merge - - -

It all makes sense now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless panda is actually maf in which case nvm me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um actually pls ignore me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who did dad jail night 3

NOOOOOOOOOO my gamble didn't pay off.
I tried to make Endless think I was using my role to try and block arsonist and actually jail ness but I was roleblocked.
Yup roleblocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jailed kat which is unconfirmable : ) jailed hayden who flipped maf : ) got roleblocked : ) great work : )

Awkward if panda flips red but im having doubts sry

I mean you have a point none of his jails are confirmable
But do you really think panda isn't going to flip red?

I guess it could be just bad luck but i mean.. let's at least think about it if she flips

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yup roleblocked

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean you have a point none of his jails are confirmable
But do you really think panda isn't going to flip red?

SHE SWORE ON OUR FRIENDSHIP AND I KNOW IM A SAD LITTLE SOUL BUT THESE THINGS MEAN SOMETHING TO ME

Dad is town yall pls

Panda lynch would be best rn, tho tbh Im a lil selfish in wanting her to not die so we could discuss the game but mog lynch would be dumb af rn considering she just ignited and theres no threat of death from her tonight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Panda, if you are town, give us something to work off of come the following days

I guess it could be just bad luck but i mean.. let's at least think about it if she flips

- - - Post Merge - - -

SHE SWORE ON OUR FRIENDSHIP AND I KNOW IM A SAD LITTLE SOUL BUT THESE THINGS MEAN SOMETHING TO ME

If she is scum and she did that, then that's really low.

If she is scum and she did that, then that's really low.

Nooo its not. Mafia is a game and things really shouldn't be taken seriously, this is all part of the game! In saying that I dont think panda is the type of person just to out of the blue say it so I'm inclined to think she's genuine : (

Nooo its not. Mafia is a game and things really shouldn't be taken seriously, this is all part of the game! In saying that I dont think panda is the type of person just to out of the blue say it so I'm inclined to think she's genuine : (

If she is your friend and she knows you then she should know how sensitive you are and how you would handle that sort of thing.

Emotional manipulation is such a fun tactic, wee woo wee woo.

If she is your friend and she knows you then she should know how sensitive you are and how you would handle that sort of thing.

Emotional manipulation is such a fun tactic, wee woo wee woo.

Nah it's a pm game, its full of crap like this. But i know when a tone seems genuine and hers did. If she is being manipulative then fair play, maf is all about manipulation!

Back