• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Cleaning my storage ✧・゚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! I will open my gates! Also very sorry for the long replies and typos on the game. I'm using my old 3DS and it's very small! So I have trouble typing :(

For some reason its not showing up when i talk to porter, it keeps saying to make sure you have my code too, sorry about this

Sukibri, I think you forgot the gorgeous sofa ;0;

- - - Post Merge - - -

And gave me the wall clock and instead of the lamp ^^"

Oh gosh sorry!
Starrynight44 : You might have added my second code, th code is 3368-6568-8554 but I will re-change it because switching between two DS is hard.
PeachTea04 : Very sorry! I get confused between French and English ;-; Do you mind coming and picking the item up with Starrynight?

Edit: I'm going to put some things on the ground, feel free to take anything as an apology!

Last edited:
Sure, I'll drop off the gorgeous wall clock that you gave me by accident ^^ Thank you :3 Let me know when you're open :)

Open! You can keep it since I have no use for it! Again I'm sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back