• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Swimsuit

Diancie

Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
Hi! I really need a swimsuit as I can't find any in my island's store. I can pay in the amount of tbt I have or in IGB (you can name your price).

Thanks in advance :)

Hello again. ;) Do have a preference, or are you welcome to any wetsuit? If that's the case, I can go to Tortimer Island online and buy you one. Feel free to offer an amount in tbt bells. I'm happy with whatever.

Last edited:
I have 30 tbt right now, is that okay? :)
Oh my Diancie, that's a lot. o_o; Are you sure?
Perhaps I should give you my rarest wetsuit then, being the white wetsuit. I have an extra I believe.

Last edited:
LMAOOOO idk how this works dude, I just need a general wetsuit. 5? 10? idk what the wetsuit is worth.

LMAOOOO idk how this works dude, I just need a general wetsuit. 5? 10? idk what the wetsuit is worth.
LOL, that's more like it. 5 tbt bells is fine. Just checked my wicker basket. I have the white wetsuit, and blue wetsuit. You decide which one you would like. Both are Tortimer Island online exclusives.

Last edited:
Back