• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

Imnotcrazyhopefully

Nameless Bean
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hi there! I?m a total newb(just joined today) and I have no idea what?s going on. All I really know is that this is for Animal Crossing, and I mean, I like Animal Crossing so might as well join, right? But really now, what is happening? I read the rules and all but this format is so confusing and I still have no idea what TBT is and how I get it after 30 minutes of browsing. Could someone explain this site to me? I?m thouroughly confused, but intrigued. :cool:

Hello, and welcome to The Bell Tree Forums!

I know, I remember being hesitant to join this forum because it seemed so confusing to use and navigate. You'll get the hang of things soon, though!

As for TBT currency, the easiest way to get it is by posting; you won't get any TBT in certain sub-forums, such as here (The Introduction Board) and the Basement. The longer your posts are, the more TBT you can get. The maximum amount is 10 TBT per post. You can use the TBT to buy in-game ACNL items from other users, and more!

If you need any other help, feel free to ask me. :)

Back