• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Never Have I Ever

i went fishing when i was a kid. wasnt very fun because i didnt get anythin

never have i ever studied for a test :D

Nor have I.

Never have I ever enjoyed emo/screamo music.

I have.

Never have I ever beaten The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.

I haven't either. I can't even remember the last time I've played that game. It's definitely one of the best video games I've played, though.

Never have I ever been to an IKEA store (that's about to change this May, though!).

Nope. I've never even seen one before rip
Like do they actually exist or are they just a figment of our imagination????

Never have I ever sang in a choir.

Like do they actually exist or are they just a figment of our imagination????

LOL May is when I'm going to the one in Atlanta.
And yeah, I sang in a choir with my church for Christmas back in 2008.

Never have I ever attended a same-sex wedding (although this is also going to change!).

Can't say I have!

Never have I ever enjoyed diet sodas. Blech!

Unless it's a small amount and mixed with everything else from the soda fountain so that I can't taste it, then no.

Never have I ever gotten a cold in the past 2 years (this one doesn't count, shut up.)

surprisingly, never (just allergies)

never have i ever hit a person with a net (in-game counts as well)

i've taken a selfie with my dog and he ended up on an arabic instagram dog page with like 20k followers. aside from that, no

never have i ever had in-n-out (east coaster, i've heard its not worth the wait so if i ever go to SoCal I'm not gonna bother)

Never even seen an in-n-out. Must be a regional thing.

Never have I ever been good at 1st-person shooter games.

Eh, I can't say I'm the greatest either. I try though!

Never have I ever gotten all the stars in Super Mario 64.

Me neither. I hear all you get is an enhanced triple jump and some lives from Yoshi.

Never have I ever played New Leaf or Pocket Camp. I want to, but I can't.

Last edited:
I've played New Leaf, on and off since the release in 2013. I tried getting Pocket Camp, but I had too little space on my phone, so I've never gotten a chance to play it.:(

Never have I ever been to Disneyland in California.

Back