• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America Series 1 to 4 cards to trade (updated 12-27)

Yep! Did it the other night, I'm trying to get the list to post big.

The picture of your list is really small, so I'm sorry if I got the numbers wrong...
But would you trade 290 Caroline and 400 Robin for my 179 Hopper and 381 Gloria?

Last edited:
The picture of your list is really small, so I'm sorry if I got the numbers wrong...
But would you trade 290 Caroline and 400 Robin for my 179 Hopper and 381 Gloria?

Sounds good! Sorry the list is so small, I forgot that the built image adder shrinks pictures.
I'll pm you.^^

Would you trade your Aurora for my Hopper?

I'm sorry, I already have a trade for Hopper. Thank you though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can see what I can do about trading Plucky!

How does Plucky for Erik sound?

Would you really?! That would be fantastic! Thanks! Would you like anyone else?

I'm sorry, I already have a trade for Hopper. Thank you though!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you really?! That would be fantastic! Thanks! Would you like anyone else?

Could I have Beau as well? c: Can I trade Plucky for those two or would you like someone else in addition for Beau?

Last edited:
Could I have Beau as well? c: Can I trade Plucky for those two or would you like someone else in addition for Beau?

Well, I'd rather do one or the other for Plucky, since I think they're all about equal. But I'd really like to make a good deal for you.

Last edited:
Back