• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Making new human character

spoonfork

Stay fresh!
Bells
Tasty Cake
New Leaf Token
Silver Mailbox
I'm thinking about making a new human character, what should her name be? Also, I need help with what to do with her. If you have side characters, tell me what you do with them. I'll probably use her for designs, but I also need help on deciding a name.

Names:
Ai/Aiya
Nika
Luno
(You can also suggest a name.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, she would probably look a bit like this: GirlAAB.jpg

I think Aiya and Nika are cool sounding names. I use my second character to hold my flag and other decorative patterns while my mayor has my path ones. I also like to make the second character the opposite gender as my first character because some characters like the Kappn' say different things if you are a boy vs a girl. You can also decorate a second house. It is fun to try a new theme without getting rid of your previous house designs.

I like Aiya and Nika.
Personally, what I do with side characters is I use them for designs and storage mostly. I also like to decorate their houses to make it look nice, y'know? Not make it look so vacant. I don't go on side characters much tho, I have to work on that.

I made a side character who looks rather like yours and named her Miyu. She has cute things in her house like the My Melody and Cinnamoroll series. :D

I'm probably going to end up making two similar looking characters, Aiya and Nika. Aiya would be a side-landscaper/design holder, and Nika would be a design holder

I wish I had the space. It would be great if we didn't have to have 10 villagers. With my PWP's, I don't even have space to plot reset (if I wanted to move someone new in). I'm amazed at how people are able to have a second character. Let alone a third or fourth. :(

I made my extra villagers based off of characters from stories that I wrote and then I worked around their house design and the exterior nearby to resemble places from that fiction.

Back