• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Kat/Waffles prob Sensai.looking at Kat and Waffles is doesn’t look good fmpov forRyumia, and Vanessa especially. Haven’t looked enough at Sensai yet

Lynch Waffles tomorrow first, thanks.
Next day probably Kat, unless Tina/Dolby are still alive by then then that's sus af.

Lynch Waffles tomorrow first, thanks.
Next day probably Kat, unless Tina/Dolby are still alive by then then that's sus af.

Let me finish my current big ass post (goal: tomorrow before I hit the pub) and you can lynch me whenever you like.

to kill everyone else bc ur a dirty sk? true story.

regardless, mafia probably knows how the kills played out, they know I'm not a SK so they won't kill me. If they don't know how the kills played out, then I think I've made it obvious that I'm non-hostile and Dolby is right... SK outting that early is idiotic. Look at my track record too, I have no problem lasting until late game... if I was a SK I wouldn't have claimed by any means. But I claimed my role because I didn't feel like putting in all that usual work

And town isn't doing anything to me tomorrow, because they need to hit mafia. You'll revisit me later in the game if you even last, by that time we will have enough information to know I haven't done anything this game, but talk a lot

She did quite a lot autonomously that game. I was pretty impressed with her.

I just lucked out with Vanessa and her claim lol..But thanks! But I admit I am really clueless when it comes to scumhunting, I tend to go by my guts...

Tom said:
I am the 1 Shot Vigilante assuming there isn’t someone who can scrub or change wills. For N1 I did not shoot anyone against my better judgement.

Trent29193 - Today at 6:34 PM
does my will go out or nah
also can i edit in the post filters for the other three for u

Ness - Today at 6:36 PM
Yeah I'll post your will soon, I'm too busy + I only have my phone at the moment

Trent29193 - Today at 6:37 PM
I can post my will if you're cool with that

Ness - Today at 6:40 PM
Yeah, just make sure to say you have my permission.

giphy.gif

Tina, Trundle, Jacob, and Heyden are all especially town from their in-thread behavior I feel
Through interactions, Bianca is likely town as well
We honestly have nothing from Tae and Kermit, but Tae’s honestly felt pretty town

This leaves for me:Kat, Sensai, Waffles, Kermit, Vanessa, Panda, f11

IMO, Kat/Sensai/Waffles are all probably mafia, and Vanessa fits in pretty well with this group, but so does Ryumia. Would have to look at stuff again on a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back