• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Wrath of the Egyptian Gods - Kingmaker (Game Thread) Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also whoever kinged Dolby was that was stupid af but confirms him town, no way Tina is scum (and that's from a townread perspective in BOTW even), so uhm, guess it's Kat and Waffles.

Shall we take out the godfather or the goon?

how does dolby being kinged = him not being scum?

- - - Post Merge - - -

last i checked ANYONE can be kinged, but only a townie can be king maker

Also whoever kinged Dolby was that was stupid af but confirms him town, no way Tina is scum (and that's from a townread perspective in BOTW even), so uhm, guess it's Kat and Waffles.

Shall we take out the godfather or the goon?

How did you come to this conclusion?

Today is MYLO, if town MLs it loses. Granted, I could not be lynching due to fear of hitting hero, but a ML guarentees scum victory

If Dolby was scum we'd be reading endgame right now. If he was scared of Hero he would've lynched me.

I'm not saying that I'm upset dolby was chosen for king, because I whole-heartedly believe he is town-- but the fact that some people are still concerned with the 3 Godfather argument and don't actually have a stance on who is which after one of them already got elected King is just poor play for everyone as a whole.

I tried bringing up the issue of who should be king like an entire day and a half ago or something, and I suggested not making any of the God fathers king. But for whatever reason Dolby was chosen without the consent of everyone else in the game, and now the thought of "why is dolby still alive, is he mafia?" just arising is absolutely pointless, and if Dolby actually is mafia than it's too late.

By elimination, Kat HAS to be mafia. If Dolby is Mafia (unlikely) we already lost, so i think its time to move on from the godfather theory.

BLAH IM ON MOBILE THINKING OUT LOUD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back