• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for Starry QR Paths/Clothes/Anythings

Sloom

sherb
Bells
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Does anyone know where I can find some starry QR designs? I'm looking for paths, clothes, flags, signs and anything you know of that is starry/sleepy themed.

I'm making a town devoted to the importance of sleeping I'm making a town with a sleepy and starry vibe, and I'm looking for some patterns to work for it!

Thank you!

I found some you can look at here, if you didn't see them already.

I have actually Googled it, and got some pretty neato results. To be honest though, there wasn't really any paths I liked there, so I didn't use that. Thank you anyway ~

I have actually Googled it, and got some pretty neato results. To be honest though, there wasn't really any paths I liked there, so I didn't use that. Thank you anyway ~

Well, for starters, what colors are you going for? Dark purple/blue?

Almost any colours to be honest. Probably a mix of Black, purple and blue, since that's pretty much all you can get in a galaxy :)

Dang it. The only one I have is this one... though, I'm pretty sure I saw one like it in the colors you mentioned. I was going to use this path, but I never did:

tumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so1_1280.jpgtumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so2_1280.jpgtumblr_opnoj8cQyB1wp6h2so3_1280.jpg

I didn't make these by the way, I wish I did. I found this one on tumblr, I believe.

Last edited:
Back