• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying welcome amiibo clothing! (zelda, splatoon, SANRIO, misc)

angelicasriel

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
update: just looking for splatoon and sanrio items!

hi there! i have a SUPER long list of clothing items i want from the welcome amiibo update! i dont have amiibo or a card reader so these items are unavailable to me :( im willing to trade in-game bells and hybrid flowers for them! also, i guess i have tbt bells now so i can trade those too! just tell me what you think the items are worth. thank you!

italicised = pending!

SPLATOON:
takoroka mesh
black anchor tee
pilot goggles
studio headphones
callie wig
callie fashion top
callie pants
callie shoes
callie tights
marie wig
marie dress
marie shoes
marie tights

SANRIO:
my melody dress
my melody hat
my melody outfit
my melody shoes
kiki and lala wand (tool)
kiki and lala dress
kiki and lala outfit
kiki and lala pin
kiki and lala shoes
kiki and lala socks

kerokerokeroppi pins
pompompurin dress
pompompurin outfit
pompompurin shoes
cinnamorolll hat
cinnamoroll jacket
cinnamoroll outfit
hello kitty dress

Last edited:
i've got the zelda stuff for you. what hybrids can you trade?

I have the Callie + Marie + Sanrio amiibo cards/figures.. It might take me a while to get the items though because I have some other orders to take care of first, but if you don't mind waiting, I can get those for you. How many igb are you willing to pay?

katezilla - off the top of my head, i have orange-pink-blue-black roses, purple-pink-black tulips, pink-orange-black lilies, blue-purple pansies, white-pink-red carnations. are you looking for anything specific?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mary - i dont mind waiting at all!! and ill trade however many igb you feel is fair, there's a ton of items! i have 4 million bells in the bank right now :)

Last edited:
katezilla - off the top of my head, i have orange-pink-blue-black roses, purple-pink-black tulips, pink-orange-black lilies, blue-purple pansies, white-pink-red carnations. are you looking for anything specific?

- - - Post Merge - - -

mary - i dont mind waiting at all!! and ill trade however many igb you feel is fair, there's a ton of items! i have 4 million bells in the bank right now :)
Well, they usually go for two tbt each, and I think 1 tbt =200k, but that seems like a lot, especially as you don't have a ton of igb to spend. I could wait for you to accumulate the tbt if you'd rather!

mary- lemme do the math really fast but i do have a friend who probably hacks their bells, but has a lot anyway. is that okay? (im not sure if that's against the rules?)

okay, thank you for letting me know! i will figure out what items i can get with my current budget + whatever bell tree bells i have currently, should i private message you when i know what i want? :)

I have an extra celestes bow, and i have extra sanrio stuff, ill have to check what i have :)

do you think 2 flowers per item is fair? if so, i'll trade for 4 pink roses and 4 pink lilies.

until your pending trades go through, i cant quite say what i can give you as i have a lot of that stuff, but if you wanna come over to go to celestes rv, thats fine! I already hve her scanned. Could you bring 2 black roses?

katezilla- yup! ill get it ready for you! adding you now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

karminny - ill bring them! ill message you when im ready to come over (should be in the next 20 minutes)

I have a marie wig, but im selling it for a cinnamoroll hat, or a my melody hat.

Back