• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My game stuck on the "Saving. Do not touch Power" screen

Cascade

Iceh Glaceon
Bells
Sweet Feather
Final Boss Feather
Glam Feather
Pink Feather
Yellow Feather
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
It's been 3 minutes my game is still saving.. Should I still wait more? has this happened to everyone?

Hasn't happened to me, but I'd just leave it for a little bit, maybe? Last time something took a while I got pissed off and rage quit. xD

I've got something like that before, like twice. But it only lasted a minute or two.

Last edited:
i would just wait it out- don't disconnect or turn off your ds bc that could corrupt your file and lose your game ;;

good luck!

The save screen took awhile one time for me...I ended up tapping the touchpad area a few times with my stylus and it finally move to the home screen...
But I wouldn't turn off power in case of corruption. So... :x waiting it out would prolly be best.

It's happened to me several times before, on my main town. I was using my old 3DS then, so I was able to switch off the wi-fi. I'd heard that helps, and it did! I don't know why, but it did.
If you're on a New 3DS, though (like I am now), I'm not sure if there is anything you can do but wait. :(

I know you posted some hours ago...how did it turn out?

^I guess shutting off your router could help when using a N3DS. After over a thousand hours and many many saves this has never happened to me but I’m glad now I know what to do if it ever does

wait it out...it happened to me some times as well. It just kept saving on and on until it finally stopped. Maybe your game gets tired or something

Yeah, just leave it. Messing with the power could corrupt your save..

Back