• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We seriously need lockers at Reeses.

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
They could be in the left corner.
Instead of running to the train station or home, it would be things easier for fruit premiums.

True. I think this would be more effective then having them at the museum. Although, I never use the upstairs, so maybe it's just me.

They're useful in the museum if you decorate the rooms up there! It would definitely be helpful in Retail as well though. They could even be wooden or something to fit the interior better (I've always thought the ones in the museum were a bit of an eyesore compared to the rest of the place).

I'm actually okay without them. Having a locker in so many places seems excessive. I personally keep all my character houses on the lower cliff in my town so villagers can't move in front of them, and in my newest town, I made sure Retail was really close to the beach ramp so I don't have to run far at all.

Great idea! My Re-Tail is right by my train station so it's not as much as an issue for me, but it would be quite convenient.

This is seriously the best idea I’ve ever heard! My retail is in the upper left corner of town and it’s very annoying to have to go between there and the beach when selling beetles. Plus, it would be so much easier to clean up your closet on a regular basis..

I could really do with this when visiting my other town. It's a pain running from re-tail to the train station constantly especially when you've a lot of things to sell.

We also need an ATM at Gracie's store. X____x Or for her to bill your bank.

They're useful in the museum if you decorate the rooms up there! It would definitely be helpful in Retail as well though. They could even be wooden or something to fit the interior better (I've always thought the ones in the museum were a bit of an eyesore compared to the rest of the place).

I agree. The ones in the museum stand out too much and it's such an ugly blue. At least make it the grey locker colour.
A locker in retail would be useful although both my retail shops in both towns are quite close to the station.

We also need an ATM at Gracie's store. X____x Or for her to bill your bank.

I remember in City Folk/LGTTC there was a debit card that you could get that billed your bank. It was really useful for Gracie's.

I think It'd be cool if there was just a tab on your bottom screen that would allow you to store items at any time. I know it defies logic, but there are just endless things that defy all logic in Animal Crossing, so I don't think it would hurt.

Maybe you could even have a portable ABD too. That doesn't even defy all logic, it's perfectly logical and extremely helpful. I hate running back and fourth to do things and there's almost always a way Animal Crossing devs could fix it

Last edited:
Why cant you simply just use credit cards, instead of having to heave 16 frigging bags of bells to pay off your house loan... How is that even possible or convenient for people?

I think having lockers literally in every store would be quite useful actually, even though that probably wouldn't be very aesthetically pleasing. Actually on second though they could make it work, just change the texture and design of each locker to make them fit with their surroundings. Don't just keep them that nasty shade of green.

Blah!

I've been wishing for lockers in retail for along time. It's helpful for players that host premium perfect fruit and high turnip days.
Makes it easy to watch the player go to retail, sell their stuff and than give you the message that they are done.

Most of my retails are at the top of the map and houses are at the lower part. It would make it so much easier to clean up the locker.

I don't mind Retail not being close to a storage locker (full disclosure, my retail is located equal distances from both the train station and my player's house); however, I do wish that (1) there was a better way to carry funds (ie. the debit cards from City Folk) and (2) a better way to access the island basket. It kills me to go down to the pier every single time to cash out on the beetles and sharks.

I agree but i'd moreso prefer one at nooks, only because i'm one of those people that buys whatever isnt in my catalogue everyday and its annoying when i forget i have a close to full inventory and can't quickly get it over with.

I remember in City Folk/LGTTC there was a debit card that you could get that billed your bank. It was really useful for Gracie's.

yess omg this was the best. as a kid it confused me a little but it was realy helpful

Back