• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist Items!!!! Will pay TBT

staeples

사랑스러워
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
99.3% (145) +
My Wishlist is HERE.

EDIT: I can pay IGB or trade for some unorderable items, please just ask if i have them. I dont have access to any amiibo RVs, just the ones that already appear in normal gameplay.

Last edited:
i can get you all the items from Tasha, Candi, and Murphy's RVs. it'll take a little bit, though.

My Wishlist is HERE. I am specifically looking for the salon themed items first but anything i could possibly get will super duper help with my new rooms!! :blush:

EDIT: I can pay IGB or trade for some unorderable items, please just ask if i have them. I dont have access to any amiibo RVs, just the ones that already appear in normal gameplay.

staeples, you placed an order in my shop shortly after creating this thread. Not sure what's up with that.

staeples, you placed an order in my shop shortly after creating this thread. Not sure what's up with that.

I had been looking for a few days for the salon items and couldnt find a place to get them, then i found your thread lol. ive been out for a few hours and hadnt changed anything in this thread since

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you all the items from Tasha, Candi, and Murphy's RVs. it'll take a little bit, though.

Candi and Murphy should be fine since i ordered tasha's stuff now!

I can get you the following:

GameCube drawer
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kiki and Lala table
Kiki and Lala clock

It will be 4TBT each. So 16TBT in total are you interested?

I can get you the following:

GameCube drawer
Kerokerokeroppi pins
Kiki and Lala table
Kiki and Lala clock

It will be 4TBT each. So 16TBT in total are you interested?

Hi! Raskell has ordered me the gamecube drawer but i will totally need the rest. 12 tbt then?

i can fill the remainder of your wishlist for 1 tbt each item :3

Back