• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Gardening Things and Some Furniture

sierra117

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
Hello~ I started a new town almost two months ago and I'm finally cracking down on my landscaping. A buying thread seemed like an easier way to keep track of who I'm buying from and what I'm buying from them compared to posting in multiple selling/shop threads. I also threw in a handful of furniture items just in case anyone has them (I'm still refining my wishlist).

Gardening Items (in any quantity) -- 2 TBT each
  • blue and pink hydrangea starts
  • white and pink azalea starts
  • holly starts
  • sweet olive starts
  • pink tulips
  • cedar saplings
  • regular saplings
  • violets (of any color)
  • black lilies
  • black cosmos
  • clovers (will give 3 TBT per clover if they're wrapped)
  • any kind of mushrooms
Furniture -- 3 TBT each
  • barbell
  • casablanca lilies
  • classic screen
  • exercise ball
  • wood-plank table
I can also give you IGB if you prefer them! Also, please let me know if you prefer me to pick-up in your town or you deliver to mine. Either way is fine with me.

My mayor's name is Sierra and my town is called Andale.

Last edited:
i can give you:

hanging chair
cabin armchair
console table

i'll deliver!

Last edited:
Thank you! Are you available now? I can have my gate open in less than 5 minutes.

Thank you! Are you available now? I can have my gate open in less than 5 minutes.

yep! let me add you

i actually also have the wall-mounted TV too. so i can give you the hanging chair, cabin armchair, console table, and wall mounted TV :))

Last edited:
No problem :)

I forgot to mention - my town's name is Andale when you go to look for it.

i have like about 100 wrapped clovers and a ton of blue/pink hydrangea starts. how many were you looking for? ^^

Sorry for the late reply! I think 10 clovers and 10 hydrangea starts would work for now.

I have the gold rose, blue violets, black cosmos, and black lilies. Just need to know how many you need of each?

That would be fine! My gate is open and there's plenty of space to drop them off right by the train station :)

-bumping because I should be available to trade within the next hour or two-

I can get you 6 cedar saplings, 4 white-azalea starts and 5 pink-azalea starts for 30 TBT total :>

Back