• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Help with opening a Pwyp (pay what you want) shop

Yeah, maybe be a bit more specific. I could help you with the Original Post and making it look pretty, if that’s what you want.

Tips and ideas on what to do xD

All right. You have to include:
? Examples of your work
? The minimum price you could have for the shop
? Different styles displayed
? Order list and completion list, so that users could see how their orders are doing
? Slots ? these are used so that you don?t overwhelm yourself with too many orders
? General Information like;
- whether you accept TBT or IGB, or both
- what type of style you?d like to do
- what you draw, e.g, female chibi characters or something
- what you will not draw, e.g, gore, nudity, etc
? Rules for your shop. You may want to include;
- the right you have not to accept an order
- no refunds
- send the payment when your order is ready

Okie Tysm! :D also is decoration good (like decorative gifs to make it look appealing)

Okie Tysm! :D also is decoration good (like decorative gifs to make it look appealing)

Of course, I love the colourful shops with the decorative gifs all over the place. It makes it look so nice.

Theres lots of free pixel sprites you can use to make your thread post look cute, but try not to use a lot of big sprites, little ones are lovely for titles and stuff, or maybe even bullet points.
I think my signature has a heart sprite.

Also make sure they're free to use

Last edited:
Back