• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello!

Sun_Flower

Bells
Hello! I'm not exactly new, but I stopped playing for a while (over a year), and when I picked the game back up, I decided to restart my town. So my town is brand new, but will be advancing soon. I would love to be able to visit other towns and have other people visit mine! :)

I work full time in an office, so the only free time I have to play is after work and the weekends. I also take Master's Level classes sporadically. I've loved the game since it was on gamecube (in fact- I still own/ play it on my Gamecube!), but leave and come back when life gets hectic. Ah well, tis life.:lemon:

Town Name: Sunville
Town Fruit: Cherries

Welcome back to TBT! I recently had returned from a three year hiatus and my town is a mess. Feel free to make friends with me and we can find a time that works for both of our schedules to hang out. Let me know if there is anything you may need since you are starting your town up again. ; )

Back