• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old New Leaf Town Tune Maker - CLOSED (Please go to New Horizons Island Tune Maker!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries, it wasn't even that complicated, just it included the element of percussion, which is not in town tunes, that's all. :)

Does anyone else have any requests?

Here is "One Hearth ~ Eliwood's Theme - Fire Emblem (Game Boy Advance)":

G----DGD
C--B--G-

First D is low, second D and all other notes are high.

Here is "Rick and Morty Soundtrack - Evil Morty's Theme (Quality Extended) [For the Damaged Coda]":

AG-F-E-F
-E---zzz

Low E, all other notes high.

Last edited:
Here is "Love You Like A Love Song Baby - Selena Gomez":

F-FFGDEF
-F-FG---

High G, all other notes low.

Here is "The Skye Boat Song (lyrics) - Outlander (theme song) - feat. Kathryn Jones/Raya Yarbrough":

C-DCF-FF
G-AGC---

D and the first two C's are low. Last C and all other notes are high.

Here is "Grumpy Shark - Absurd Extravaganza (Fabro The Necromancer's Theme)":

A-A-AA-
E-E-EE-

I can't do the main melody part of the beginning because it contains too many half-step notes in a row, so I tried to go for the background part, though that isn't quite accurate either because it's all chords and I wasn't able to find the dominant note very easily.

Also, maybe it changes as it goes on, but the beginning of that song has much stronger "Death By Glamour" vibes to me than "Bonetrousle." But that's just my opinion, I don't know anything about the song or its source. ^o^;>

WAIIIT I MEANT DEATH BY GLAMOUR T-T I screwed up my Undertale song names
the background reminds me of bonetrousle (papyrus xD)
In all seriousness, thank you so much <3

WAIIIT I MEANT DEATH BY GLAMOUR T-T I screwed up my Undertale song names
the background reminds me of bonetrousle (papyrus xD)
In all seriousness, thank you so much <3
posted itself twice o_O wut

Last edited:
Here is "A Tale Of Two Sisters - Soundtrack - 15. 'Epilogue'":

DEF--EFG
A---zzzz

Lew D and E, high G and A.

Here is "The Skye Boat Song (lyrics) - Outlander (theme song) - feat. Kathryn Jones/Raya Yarbrough":

C-DCF-FF
G-AGC---

D and the first two C's are low. Last C and all other notes are high.

aaah! thank you!!

I got it once but had to re start and i could never find them again!

Thank you!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back