• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what Hogwarts house are you in?

what Hogwarts house are you in?

• Total voters
im usually sorted into slytherin but i've gotten rawenclaw in some tests. in the pottermore one ive only gotten slytherin and i think that test is more reliable than random quizzes on the internet

Pottermore sorted me into Gryffindor :3

I've actually seen the test be pretty reliable with the houses it picked for my friends, so I'm trusting it

A friend forced me to do the Pottermore quiz and it put me into Hufflepuff. :)

I was sorted in Hufflepuff. It's not bad, I guess. It's a shame it's the least popular house in-universe.

I was sorted in Hufflepuff. It's not bad, I guess. It's a shame it's the least popular house in-universe.

Another proud Hufflepuff here.

I think that they were less popular in-universe in the earlier books, but definitely by the end of the series, it was shown how much they shine. Remember, during the Battle of Hogwarts, the only house who had more students stay was Gryffindor.

Pottermore sorted me in Ravenclaw, while I think I am equally Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, since its they always tied in non-canon quizzes. And I also did score Hufflepuff when I took the potter more quiz again. ....Plus badgers are the most underrated, baddest thing on the planet.

I got sorted into gryffindor. But, I'm more likely a hufflepuff anyways ;-;

Back