• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist - Orderable, Unordeable and WA items

amymay

🌸🦄🍦
Bells
Feedback
100% (35) +
I'm looking for all the items on this wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/ViLv4zLVzf

I would really appreciate it if you could name your price, IGB or TBT, as I am not great on prices on the forums and want to give you a fair price.

I'm happy to do pick-up or delivery!
Thank you very much c:

Last edited:
i can get you all these:

antique shelf 3
basic trash can 3
basket chair 3
birdcage 1
bowl sink 3
bread basket 3
bread box 1
cabin couch 1
cabin wall clock 1
cactus 1
cat tower 1
classic clock 1
counter table 3
dishwasher 1
futon mattress 3
kitchen corner1
microwave 1
mixer 1
moth orchid 1
pot rack 1
refrigerator 1
retro fridge 1
rocking chair 1
silver teapot 3
strapped book 3
super toilet 1
toaster 1
yarn basket 3

the # beside them is the amount of tbt~ it would take a bit to get together, though, so let me know~

Hi, I have the sloppy bed, chair, and lamp...300k?

That would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you all these:

antique shelf 3
basic trash can 3
basket chair 3
birdcage 1
bowl sink 3
bread basket 3
bread box 1
cabin couch 1
cabin wall clock 1
cactus 1
cat tower 1
classic clock 1
counter table 3
dishwasher 1
futon mattress 3
kitchen corner1
microwave 1
mixer 1
moth orchid 1
pot rack 1
refrigerator 1
retro fridge 1
rocking chair 1
silver teapot 3
strapped book 3
super toilet 1
toaster 1
yarn basket 3

the # beside them is the amount of tbt~ it would take a bit to get together, though, so let me know~

I have the cat tower now, but the rest would be wonderful! Thank you.

Bathtub, Cabin Armchair, Cabin Low Table, Classic Desk, Coat Hanger, Computer Desk, Deluxe range, Deluxe Washer, Fireplace, Kitchen Scale, Kitchen Sink, Old Sewing Machine, Shower Stall, Sloppy Sofa, Trunk, Washer/Dryer, Wash Station, Writing Chair and Writing Desk. I think these are all I can get you. Is 1mil okay?

Bathtub, Cabin Armchair, Cabin Low Table, Classic Desk, Coat Hanger, Computer Desk, Deluxe range, Deluxe Washer, Fireplace, Kitchen Scale, Kitchen Sink, Old Sewing Machine, Shower Stall, Sloppy Sofa, Trunk, Washer/Dryer, Wash Station, Writing Chair and Writing Desk. I think these are all I can get you. Is 1mil okay?

1mil is perfect, thank you!

Okay, I will gather them and message you when I have them. It will take a while, how long are you going to be around for?

It's 3am here (UK) so really not a lot longer - maybe another hour before I'll really need to sleep! I'll be around tomorrow though, if that would be easier?

It's 3am here (UK) so really not a lot longer - maybe another hour before I'll really need to sleep! I'll be around tomorrow though, if that would be easier?

Yeah, we can try tomorrow. I should be around most of the day - can't see a reason why I would not be. (I'm actually UK too.)

Yeah, we can try tomorrow. I should be around most of the day - can't see a reason why I would not be. (I'm actually UK too.)

Haha we're both up too late then! I'll vm tomorrow when I get on and we can arrange something!

Mattress Advice.

i can get you all these:

antique shelf 3
basic trash can 3
basket chair 3
birdcage 1
bowl sink 3
bread basket 3
bread box 1
cabin couch 1
cabin wall clock 1
cactus 1
cat tower 1
classic clock 1
counter table 3
dishwasher 1
futon mattress 3
kitchen corner1
microwave 1
mixer 1
moth orchid 1
pot rack 1
refrigerator 1
retro fridge 1
rocking chair 1
silver teapot 3
strapped book 3
super toilet 1
toaster 1
yarn basket 3

Okay, I can promise to help gather some of these items and message you when I have them. However, that's gonna take a while, I hope you ain't in too much early. Matters relating to mattress, allow me to kindly refer you to https://hovement.com/category/mattresses/. Start ordering now and bid goodbye to any delivery and quality issues.

Cheers!

Back