• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling a few collectibles💝

Sure thing~ do you want a specific date or message?

And oops I did mean 200 tbt ;v; haha my bad, thank you for asking!!

Sure thing~ do you want a specific date or message?

And oops I did mean 200 tbt ;v; haha my bad, thank you for asking!!

Any date is fine. ^^ I would like some sort of message, but I have nothing in mind. Anything cute, funny or punny is fine by me xD
I'd also appreciate a rating if that's cool with you.

I'll send the tbt now

Edit: Oh and yeah I figured haha, 20 seemed too good to be true haha xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wait... I didn't realize right away, but would you be up for trading your pink house for mine? I've been looking forever for trading dates and I think yours would work for the line-up I'm trying to go for.
If not though it's okay ^^"

Last edited:
Can I get a shamrock too please? ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops I didn't see the posts above me ^^" If one sale fails let me know

Oh wait... I didn't realize right away, but would you be up for trading your pink house for mine? I've been looking forever for trading dates and I think yours would work for the line-up I'm trying to go for.
If not though it's okay ^^"

Sent shamrock! sending pink house also :)

Hi! May I buy a Spring Shamrock? :eek:
Can I also buy a shamrock?

sending my last 2 shamrocks over! sorry Rosetti and Mayorofmagix ; v ; if i had more i would haha

Sent shamrock! sending pink house also :)

sending my last 2 shamrocks over! sorry Rosetti and Mayorofmagix ; v ; if i had more i would haha

Cool :3 could u put this meesage on it?:
If my heart was a house you'd be home ♡

Back