• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

2 things:

1. Cleb voted me last night. There is a 0% chance that I can be hammered right now since we are 24 hours into day, that opportunity is gone.
2. The mafia would be OBVIOUS right now if they piled on me because obviously not all are always online at once. They would have to get on me all at once to get majority.
3. How about you instead think about the inactives, because by this logic they should be scumleaned as well (Jacob, Byngo, Tina, etc).
I'm here. In a lecture so can't talk much.

if karen saves oath and oath lightning rods karen, and jacob targets one of the following:

Zendel
Chick
Ness
Byngo
Aronthaer
Tina

that could potentially clear jacob's target if KP is sent individually

mafia will be forced to either target jacob, and/or target outside of blue claims. or jacob's mafia which i'd assume was true if jacob was left alive (purposefully leaving town RB alive could lead to potential autowin)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh well nvm i guess they could RB oath and kill karen, not sure of mechanics there

you claimed right around when i was trying to get everyone to unvote dolby and lynch you, and people were starting to unvote dolby. you claimed when i was criticizing you for voting dolby, when i was telling you that you're a better player than to act like this. you had to either claim or face me pushing even harder on you when i was trying to control the lynch off of dolby. so of course the choice was easy for you to claim there. because cop is a town role usually, and you found 3rd party. so not only would you look good after lynching him, but you also removed the threat of his KP. you claimed not because you wanted to get dolby lynched. that would've been easy to do without claiming, all you had to do was make a case or just keep your vote. almost everyone wanted to lynch him anyway, he had 5 votes before you even claimed. he had 7 but two people unvoted, and i was trying to get people to vote you instead. you claimed to save yourself, without a doubt. if you were town you would've just ignored the suspicion and kept hiding for another report. not out yourself on d2 when he was already close to majority anyway. you're smart enough to know better than that.

This makes a lot of sense.

So, thoughts:

- Heyden / Bowie's death was like for one of the following reasons:
to put attention on Karen - I remember making quite clear I felt there was scum between Daniel(Bowie) and Karen. Although since Karen claimed I've pretty much accepted that I'm like 99.9% wrong on that front.

to put attention on Zendel - Heyden's reads on Zendel were pretty clear.

to turn attention on Ness/Chick - Ness made a post at the start of the week (#1094) stating that he thought Bowie, Chick, and Heyden were scum. glow brought up this post on her reads list (#1455) posted late N2, stating she felt scum!Ness would had hidden a scum name along with two town names. Bowie & Heyden were on her town leans list, with Chick on scum leans, so I think it's possible these kills were made with glow's post in mind. So if Ness/Chick flip scum I'd expect the other one to as well.

Looking at it now, I think to frame Zendel / to get rid of two of glow's town leans to be the most likely.

- there are four active posters left from day one: Ness, Zendel, Aron, and Karen.
Unless we're to assume the entire scum team lay low day one, I find this strange. I'd have expected Ness to have been died before most, considering he was heavily town-read. Zendel/Aron were on most active D1 posters scum-reads. Karen I don't feel the need to talk about.

- all of these claimed blues can't be blue.
There are waaaay too much blue claims. Scum is definitely claiming blue. With a watcher and JoaT with a watch ability, I'd think the role cop is the least likely of these to be genuine. Karen's claim is the one I most believe.

- Oath's smart
He's right. Even though I think Cleb's scum it's unlikely a role cop is a killing role. His emphasis on finding a killing role is pro-town.

- So who are the killing roles?
Assuming all blue claims are honest about their power, by process of elimination it's between Ness, Chick, Aron, Byngo, and Zendel. I aim to try and whittle this down further but I'm going to be honest I'm kind of bored. LyLo sucks.

forums get blocked by my schools wifi btw so i can only access this thread when i get home

- Oath's smart
He's right. Even though I think Cleb's scum it's unlikely a role cop is a killing role. His emphasis on finding a killing role is pro-town.

imo it doesn't matter if Cleb's a killing mafia role or not, its lylo
if anything oath trying to divert votes away from cleb is a little weird idk

I'm down for a cleb lynch because glow obviously cracked something in him -also i haven't opened the voting thread in days but I'm assuming glow already started the voting on cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

o yea she's dead lol

k im in agreement with tina, i def think at least one of the blue claims r lying. no way there's 7 blues in the game, even 6 is kinda stretching it. i thought normal balancing is to at most, have 1 more blue than scums numbers, so assuming there's 4 in the game, there should be 5 blues. i have no doubt karens the doc (dont really need to explain), and from the other 3 im inclined to believe jacob for 2 reasons. 1) kinda stretching this but one of the joat' 1 shots was a roleblock and 2) if every maf does in fact hav an ability + dolbys role, imo its not far fetched that town aligned roleblocker exists.

going back to the number of blues... actually if i think about it, 6 is possible if all maf have abilities. idk but between oath/cleb, the latter is probably the one that's scum

hmm tina or ness/chick/cleb/aron for scum

i have tina or ness cuz i don't think both r scum together since they've mentioned each other, and there's like no reason for them to buss at this point

k im in agreement with tina, i def think at least one of the blue claims r lying. no way there's 7 blues in the game, even 6 is kinda stretching it. i thought normal balancing is to at most, have 1 more blue than scums numbers, so assuming there's 4 in the game, there should be 5 blues. i have no doubt karens the doc (dont really need to explain), and from the other 3 im inclined to believe jacob for 2 reasons. 1) kinda stretching this but one of the joat' 1 shots was a roleblock and 2) if every maf does in fact hav an ability + dolbys role, imo its not far fetched that town aligned roleblocker exists.

going back to the number of blues... actually if i think about it, 6 is possible if all maf have abilities. idk but between oath/cleb, the latter is probably the one that's scum

i have tina or ness cuz i don't think both r scum together since they've mentioned each other, and there's like no reason for them to buss at this point

what kind of glitch is this

i see my posts in the thread but in the cellar it says Jacob was the last post on here

It's my bedtime. It's been too quiet and I stayed up on here too late last night and suffered for it today (I got 5-5.5hrs sleep). I'm going to abstain from voting because I feel like this is a decision that needs to be made when mafia can't swoop in and hammer when town might be offline. I'd advise trying to isolate a killing role* first to knock down KP. If that can't be done with confidence in the time limit then Cleb should be lynched: looking at the roles they're the most likely of the claimed blues to be scum - and even if lynching a non-killing role may not effect KP it will bring down their numbers.

*Of the five names I previously mentioned as potential killing roles (Ness, Chick, Aron, Byngo, and Zendel) I would now rule out Byngo and Zendel. Byngo because I feel she's town and Zendel because of the remaining four names I feel they are the least likely to have an association with the others.

Good luck, be smart, night night. x

idk if anyone besides me can see the post i made cuz it doesn't show up in view forum posts, so ill put it up again:

what kind of glitch is this

i see my posts in the thread but in the cellar it says Jacob was the last post on here

yeah your posts showed up twice without the merge

weird

- - - Post Merge - - -

I *am* amused how nobody seems to want to vote.

It's my bedtime. It's been too quiet and I stayed up on here too late last night and suffered for it today (I got 5-5.5hrs sleep). I'm going to abstain from voting because I feel like this is a decision that needs to be made when mafia can't swoop in and hammer when town might be offline. I'd advise trying to isolate a killing role* first to knock down KP. If that can't be done with confidence in the time limit then Cleb should be lynched: looking at the roles they're the most likely of the claimed blues to be scum - and even if lynching a non-killing role may not effect KP it will bring down their numbers.

*Of the five names I previously mentioned as potential killing roles (Ness, Chick, Aron, Byngo, and Zendel) I would now rule out Byngo and Zendel. Byngo because I feel she's town and Zendel because of the remaining four names I feel they are the least likely to have an association with the others.

Good luck, be smart, night night. x

choosing not to vote on lylo

what

you realize i can't vote and everyone's vote here matters right

- - - Post Merge - - -

vote cleb please if you're town

- - - Post Merge - - -

what if mafia forces NL

...the lack of urgency to vote right now is seriously scaring me.

Are we all in accordance to a cleb lynch...?

...the lack of urgency to vote right now is seriously scaring me.

Are we all in accordance to a cleb lynch...?

Back