Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

we need 6 people for a majority

aronthaer chick and zendel don't seem to be on the same page at all. zendel will hopefully come here soon to vote but i don't think they've been on today

cleb is literally confirmed mafia if you don't think ness is mafia

tina "chooses not to vote"??? lmao you realize NLing is a town loss right?

which means we lose

unless byngo, karen, oath, ness, and two of whoever is town in jacob/chick/zendel/aronthaer ALL VOTE IN UNISON

considering no one wants to lynch cleb the obvious mafia the consensus is to vote jacob???? for i have no idea what reason

you're not getting him him to vote himself. so you would need two votes from chick/zendel/aronthaer

whatever i give up on u guys. good luck

- - - Post Merge - - -

btw we have until 10pm right

countdown on op isn't running

we have three hours

Hey glow, wanna start helping figure out who we're gonna lynch tomorrow, because if he is, we're going to be in lylo againe

Y'know

instead of just "CLEB'S MAFIA CLEB'S MAFIA I DON'T CARE IF HE DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR KP CLEB'S MAFIA"

Hey glow, wanna start helping figure out who we're gonna lynch tomorrow, because if he is, we're going to be in lylo againe

Y'know

instead of just "CLEB'S MAFIA CLEB'S MAFIA I DON'T CARE IF HE DOESN'T CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR KP CLEB'S MAFIA"

u don't even know for sure whether he contributes to kp, what if his role is something like he can either send in a kill or choose to inspect someone. if he can't send in KP ever then what happens if he's the last mafia standing? he's just supposed to give up since he basically has no chance??

stop being potatos we're literally a hair away from losing right now.

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't giving up right now despite where the odds are stacked atm.

im voting cleb right now and u people need to vote with me. Cleb is the best bet for scum right now after everything that has been said today. If oath, Byngo, and karen all vote with me and have 4 votes then we can probably move onto the next phase

and if we actually pull through this then this is the scumteam: cleb/Tina/chick/jacob

- - - Post Merge - - -

stop being potatos we're literally a hair away from losing right now.

I feel like I'm the only one who isn't giving up right now despite where the odds are stacked atm.

im voting cleb right now and u people need to vote with me. Cleb is the best bet for scum right now after everything that has been said today. If oath, Byngo, and karen all vote with me and have 4 votes then we can probably move onto the next phase

and if we actually pull through this then this is the scumteam: cleb/Tina/chick/jacob

u don't even know for sure whether he contributes to kp, what if his role is something like he can either send in a kill or choose to inspect someone. if he can't send in KP ever then what happens if he's the last mafia standing? he's just supposed to give up since he basically has no chance??

glow, please explain to me how the kills on N1 happened with him still knowing that Dolby was the Inquisitor.

y exactly r people thinking Jacob is scum

r u just assuming he is because roleblockers r typically mafia, or do other reasons exist

i don't have any other scumreads my townread just basically voted NL on lylo and nobody else has done ****

i townread karen ness oath tina byngo in that order

scumread cleb

everyone else null

tina just threw the game so all i can do is hope she's mafia which i highly doubt so gg

- - - Post Merge - - -

glow, please explain to me how the kills on N1 happened with him still knowing that Dolby was the Inquisitor.

i don't understand what you mean

cleb is not the only mafia

So wait lemme get this straight.

You scumread cleb. This is partially based off of him only focusing on Ness and not giving any other reads on who he thinks is scum.

And you right now have just admitted to only focusing on Cleb. And not giving any other reads on who you think is scum.

If you weren't confirmed town I would be pushing you for lynch right now jfc

r u just assuming he is because roleblockers r typically mafia, or do other reasons exist

Byngo i'm putting my faith in u being town despite what I said abt u earlier. If u are town then vote cleb.

So wait lemme get this straight.

You scumread cleb. This is partially based off of him only focusing on Ness and not giving any other reads on who he thinks is scum.

And you right now have just admitted to only focusing on Cleb. And not giving any other reads on who you think is scum.

If you weren't confirmed town I would be pushing you for lynch right now jfc

THATS NOT WHY JESUS CHRIST

he never had a case on ness that wasn't a push you absolute walnut

he literally thought ness was claiming JOAT and took ness' post out of context as an excuse to not make any real reads and he parked his vote for absolutely no reason

cleb is acting like he doesn't know any better, as if i forced him to claim, as if ness was ACTUALLY claiming

THIS GUY HAS PLAYED OVER ONE HUNDRED GAMES AND HWSNT OUTED A SINGLE READ ALL GAME. THE NESS PUSH WAS NOT A READ

tumblr_inline_ow8s53Omoe1qeyssh_540.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA͙͉̦͎̤̠̬A̵̗̗͖̝͓ͅA̹̘͉̱͙͉A̻͉̥̳͙̥A̯̺̞̳̭̙̤͜A͎͍͍̘̻A̘̺̮A̱̻A͕̤͚̫̰̦ͅA͈̫̤AAA͓̙͍̞̫A̜̮̼̥͕͖͞Ḁ̖A̦͙͎̬̳͇͎͞A̞͈̪̹A̦̘̦̳̜͚̹AA͓̠A͔̭̲̫̠Ạ̱̝̰̱Ą̹̩A̴A͉̰̣̖̥̰Á̭̤̱̪̙̱A̧̟̺ͅA͈͜A̺A̕Ḁ̻̹̖̣͍ͅĄA̵̙̜͓A̮̭͙̺͉͍ͅA̵̘̫͇̮̯̳̠A̻A͎̻͎̭̩A̜͉͈̤͔A̬͍͕͓A͔̱ͅÀA͟A̛̖̘̳̼͖͔̩A̪̺A̠A̱̪̟̺̹͓̳A̖̺̰̰̪ͅA͞A̤̙̗̟A̺͍͎͘A̜̪̼̝̫͈A͙̣A̱̟A̛̹̙̭ͅA̢͇͉̲̪A̴̯͎A̳̤̖̝A̖͡A̹A͓̩̣͎̟̹̣A҉̜͍͙̘̘A̲͔̬̻͚͎A͇A̡͕̞̻͕̞ͅA͚̘͙A̞̘͇̹̻̼͓A͞Ḁ̠̥A̩̖͉̘͇̠A͏A҉͔̲̠̲̬̥A̙AÀ̪̲̥͇͍Ḁ̸̦̘͓̝̦A̹̪A̤̖͖̺̞̪̟A̩̕Ą̰̰͎̩̻A̛͇͇AA͞A̠̦̠̞̥

me rn

still doesn't explain your lack

cleb is confirmed mafia unless you think ness is mafia over him oath

why are you defending confirmed mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

cleb is confirmed unless you think all mafia are slow rolling the game for 18 hours

mainly cuz he hasn't done much and also our JOAT had a roleblock so that + town roleblocker seems sus and also too many blues

Back