Zune HD / iPod Touch discussion

D

Deleted User

Most of us know about the iPod touch, but what about the Zune HD? -points to avvy-

It's got everything that the Touch has, but with bigger space (16GB for 229$ & 32GB for 289$) and, TBH, in a much sexier design.

So, which one do you guys like, and discuss!

Honestly who owns a Zune? If I talk to someone they usually say, "None" or "iPod".

Lol, lets see how many free apps we can get on your zune compared to the ipod touch.

AverageSean said:
Honestly who owns a Zune? If I talk to someone they usually say, "None" or "iPod".
Well, my friend and her little sister owns Zunes.

I use my iPod Touch for the interent and AIM once in a while. But the Zune HD sorta looks better. :/

Hatsumiku said:
AverageSean said:
Well, my friend and her little sister owns Zunes.

I use my iPod Touch for the interent and AIM once in a while. But the Zune HD sorta looks better. :/
Wait for the third gen ipod touch to be announced, there's supposedly an apple event taking place around the 8th or 9th of september, so it'll probably be announced there.

Hm... would I buy the original concept of something, or the other company's copy that they "invented" to get money off it being almost the same.
iPod Touch FTW.

i think that Microsoft should just stick to the computers and hardware.
:]
oh yeah iPod.

Back