• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

★ Lets be friends!

Sure, I'd love more friends!! <3 If you are on now, we could play together! ^^ All I ask in my town is please don't run (tramples the flowers and they tend to be everywhere sporadically) and don't shake the Perfect Peach trees (but every other tree is fine!).

Just lemme know when you're online! I'll add you then. :3

Hey! Stumbled through this thread right after I traded with you, haha. I would love to be friends. I'm lacking in the ACNL friend department right now and would love to just hang out and walk around town. I really wish communicating on ACNL was much easier though. I'll be heading to bed soon but whenever you aren't busy and I'm not occupied as well I'm down to hang out.

Oh haha, nice to see you again! ^^ I'd love to be friends too! I'd also love to explore each other's towns as well~ and I wish it was easier too, but I've gotten alright at jabbing at the tiny 3DS screen lol. Have a great night! I'll be on a lot tomorrow as I'm off, if you see me just let me know you're online too or reply to this thread again. :3

Hi my screen-name is Aazia but you can call me Sage, I'm actually pretty young compared to a lot of people that play acnl. My favourite villagers are Maddie and Fauna. I recently restarted since I'm impatient and can't make up my mind about my town I had obtained Fauna she was one that I started with and I had a happy panic attack when I saw she was in my town. I want my town to be a nature/ forest town with a few pretty pink stone or pebble paths and stuff. My favourite colour is blue. I've obtained most furniture most of everything really except for bugs and stuff :p I have a second town filled with stuff on the ground which is all my stuff that I put there before restarting. I get very impatient and think it's taking to long to get my town perfect like others and stress related things also make me restart it. I would really love to be friends and if you wanna visit my town and maybe sometime I can visit yours my fc is 3755-2131-2551

Back