• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [UPDATED 9-15-17 10:47 PM PST][ONLINE]

Hi :) May I trade my Zelda items for your following paintings please?
I'm in GMT+9 and my active time is quite random. Sorry in advance if my replies are delayed!

• Link hat
  • Link outfit
  • new hero wig
  • new hero's outfit
  • Hyrule Wall
  • Zelda Floor

The paintings I wnat:
  • basic painting
  • dynamic painting
  • quaint painting
  • amazing painting
  • proper painting

Last edited:
Hey! Can i have the scenic painting, wild painting, and motherly statue for 15 tbt? My time zone is est btw

Hi :) May I trade my Zelda items for your following paintings please?
I'm in GMT+9 and my active time is quite random. Sorry in advance if my replies are delayed!

• Link hat
  • Link outfit
  • new hero wig
  • new hero's outfit
  • Hyrule Wall
  • Zelda Floor

The paintings I wnat:
  • basic painting
  • dynamic painting
  • quaint painting
  • amazing painting
  • proper painting

Sounds good I'm at school right now so I'll probably be able to trade at around 4 pm PST so let me know what a good time for you is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Can i have the scenic painting, wild painting, and motherly statue for 15 tbt? My time zone is est btw

I'll be home from school around 4 PM PST so we can trade anytime after that.

Can I have the Neutral, Serene, Flowery, Worthy, Moody paintings, and the Ancient Statue?
In return I can trade you the Zelda Wall and Floor, Link Hat, Link outfit, Hyrulean Treasure, and Hylian Shield. Is this alright? If you already have some of these items I can get you different ones easily.

Can I have the Neutral, Serene, Flowery, Worthy, Moody paintings, and the Ancient Statue?
In return I can trade you the Zelda Wall and Floor, Link Hat, Link outfit, Hyrulean Treasure, and Hylian Shield. Is this alright? If you already have some of these items I can get you different ones easily.

I might already be getting some of these items if you scroll up you'll see the trade I'm gonna do but right now I'm at school and will be home in a few hours so if you're on at around 4 PM PST or if you wanna organize another time let me know in pms.

Sounds good I'm at school right now so I'll probably be able to trade at around 4 pm PST so let me know what a good time for you is.
Hi! I believe 4pm PST is my morning like 8am. I'm usually on and off between afternoon my time which is like your after 8 or 9pm. Would it work with you?

Hi! I believe 4pm PST is my morning like 8am. I'm usually on and off between afternoon my time which is like your after 8 or 9pm. Would it work with you?

Yeah I'm usually online until 12 AM PST so anytime before that works

Last edited:
Back