Shop Paintings and Statues For 5 TBT Each. [UPDATED 9-15-17 10:47 PM PST][ONLINE]

Hi :) May I trade my Zelda items for your following paintings please?
I'm in GMT+9 and my active time is quite random. Sorry in advance if my replies are delayed!

• Link hat
  • Link outfit
  • new hero wig
  • new hero's outfit
  • Hyrule Wall
  • Zelda Floor

The paintings I wnat:
  • basic painting
  • dynamic painting
  • quaint painting
  • amazing painting
  • proper painting

Last edited:
Hey! Can i have the scenic painting, wild painting, and motherly statue for 15 tbt? My time zone is est btw

Hi :) May I trade my Zelda items for your following paintings please?
I'm in GMT+9 and my active time is quite random. Sorry in advance if my replies are delayed!

• Link hat
  • Link outfit
  • new hero wig
  • new hero's outfit
  • Hyrule Wall
  • Zelda Floor

The paintings I wnat:
  • basic painting
  • dynamic painting
  • quaint painting
  • amazing painting
  • proper painting

Sounds good I'm at school right now so I'll probably be able to trade at around 4 pm PST so let me know what a good time for you is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! Can i have the scenic painting, wild painting, and motherly statue for 15 tbt? My time zone is est btw

I'll be home from school around 4 PM PST so we can trade anytime after that.

Can I have the Neutral, Serene, Flowery, Worthy, Moody paintings, and the Ancient Statue?
In return I can trade you the Zelda Wall and Floor, Link Hat, Link outfit, Hyrulean Treasure, and Hylian Shield. Is this alright? If you already have some of these items I can get you different ones easily.

Can I have the Neutral, Serene, Flowery, Worthy, Moody paintings, and the Ancient Statue?
In return I can trade you the Zelda Wall and Floor, Link Hat, Link outfit, Hyrulean Treasure, and Hylian Shield. Is this alright? If you already have some of these items I can get you different ones easily.

I might already be getting some of these items if you scroll up you'll see the trade I'm gonna do but right now I'm at school and will be home in a few hours so if you're on at around 4 PM PST or if you wanna organize another time let me know in pms.

Sounds good I'm at school right now so I'll probably be able to trade at around 4 pm PST so let me know what a good time for you is.
Hi! I believe 4pm PST is my morning like 8am. I'm usually on and off between afternoon my time which is like your after 8 or 9pm. Would it work with you?

Hi! I believe 4pm PST is my morning like 8am. I'm usually on and off between afternoon my time which is like your after 8 or 9pm. Would it work with you?

Yeah I'm usually online until 12 AM PST so anytime before that works

Last edited:
Back