• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway New Giveaway - Hybrids! CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
could I buy all of your orange tulips, 10 pink tulips, and 5 pink lillies? c:

Absolutely! Did you want pick up or drop off? :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pickup is fine, let me know when you're ready to trade!

I will open my gate in just one moment for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay so sorry for the long wait! Molas and BrinaLouWho if you guys want to come over I've added both of you and my gate is open! But BrinaLouWho if you want delivery just tell me and I'll be on my way! :3

Last edited:
Hi! My orders large since i just started a new town:

can i have all of your:

Black Roses
Gold Roses
Pink Roses

Red Carn
Pink Carn

Pink Lillies
Sweet Olives

Orange Pansies
Purple Pansies

please??

Hi! My orders large since i just started a new town:

can i have all of your:

Black Roses
Gold Roses
Pink Roses

Red Carn
Pink Carn

Pink Lillies
Sweet Olives

Orange Pansies
Purple Pansies

please??

Absolutely hun! Would you like pick up or drop off? :3

thats fine! I have a buncha stuff near my station, but you can just throw them where theres room and ill put them on the beach!

thats fine! I have a buncha stuff near my station, but you can just throw them where theres room and ill put them on the beach!

Alright! Sorry for the long wait, I have everything ready to go now so just tell me when your gates open!

no prob, i know it was a lorge order haha, opening gates rn!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates are open! (Town name Pylos)

if possible could i get:
10 pink roses
10 purple roses
15 orange roses

4 orange tulips

10 purple pansies

10 orange lilies?

if it's possible could you drop them off? (i think my storage is already stuffed full of items!) i think it comes to 59tbt but i'll just send 60 when you give the word c:

if possible could i get:
10 pink roses
10 purple roses
15 orange roses

4 orange tulips

10 purple pansies

10 orange lilies?

if it's possible could you drop them off? (i think my storage is already stuffed full of items!) i think it comes to 59tbt but i'll just send 60 when you give the word c:

Sounds good hon! Don't worry about having a full storage I do not mind at all dropping them off! :3 And you can just do 59, no need to add the extra there :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay got everything ready for you! Just tell me when your gate is open :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back